Grand Saline v.s. Alba-Golden

allday

Who will get there 1st win under there belt?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get there 1st win under there belt?

• Grand Saline
    • Alba-Golden

PantherCB (woody) u can mouth u already started off with bad info GS is 0-8 besides they were fumbled snaps and the only reason they didnt score more against lone oak is cuz the refs called false starts win the lone oak guys were offsides

Really? Big Salty lost to Lone Oak because of the refs? Did I understand you to say that?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dnt care which one of u r woody well see who wins the game friday then we can talk.

and for u crazylikeafox yes may b u shud open ur foxy eyes a lil n watch the game like u said when we played you that we scored on a 10 yrd run right up the middle i mean u no wat ur talkn bout.

i really dnt care which one of u r woody well see who wins the game friday then we can talk.

and for u crazylikeafox yes may b u shud open ur foxy eyes a lil n watch the game like u said when we played you that we scored on a 10 yrd run right up the middle i mean u no wat ur talkn bout.

HILARIOUS!!!! :happy65: good job heartispride...thats funny alba and caddo becoming a team..hah to argue with gs fans...wow....i cnt ever remember if ag has ever had a good football team be sides last year and gs still won and the rb got smart and moved to a real school...gs will win this ball game...mark my words...gs use to dominate everyone in football in there district in the 80's...when has alba dominated anyone....and ive looked at official state rankings in 2A...alba is rank 212 out of 212...and gs is 207 out of 212...go figure...

HILARIOUS!!!! :happy65: good job heartispride...thats funny alba and caddo becoming a team..hah to argue with gs fans...wow....i cnt ever remember if ag has ever had a good football team be sides last year and gs still won and the rb got smart and moved to a real school...gs will win this ball game...mark my words...gs use to dominate everyone in football in there district in the 80's...when has alba dominated anyone....and ive looked at official state rankings in 2A...alba is rank 212 out of 212...and gs is 207 out of 212...go figure...

Wow. Funny, your ranked 207 out of 212 but yet your guarantee'ing domination because of the 1980's.. Just goes to show you how stupid G.S. is. G.S. has always smack talkd even when they knew they were gonna get it handed to them, yet somehow when their not getting talked back to, their still tryin to smack talk us. Just come out to play, this is a pride game, 2 of the worst teams in 2A, you cant shy away from the truth.

haha...wow..i mean,they can mouth us..lol i wish pantercb would tell me his number and he wouldnt be mouthing me anymore after the game...i mean...one of there cb's is matt chique #10 but not sure if this is him...but will see the result and then once again GS and mouth....hah...

GS killed alba so i dnt want to hear another word bout alba think n they can win or n e thing. 60 to 7 GS

haha...no kidding...especially panthercb...#88...i mean u didnt get murderd or anything on the first play...hah....the defense shutdown albas offense totally,the only way alba scored was on the first kr.....i guess every blind squirell finds a nut sumtime....haha.. :clap:

WOW. You have gotta be kidding me. I though that GS would win but not like this. How did they score??? Either way, this shows that GS has potential for the next couple of years. the senior and junior classes next year will be stacked and should do much better than this year. I think there was some pent up frustration. But anyway good job indians. Finish it strong next week.

Im just curious, did GS run the ball down AG's throat or did they pass a lot??

WOW. You have gotta be kidding me. I though that GS would win but not like this. How did they score??? Either way, this shows that GS has potential for the next couple of years. the senior and junior classes next year will be stacked and should do much better than this year. I think there was some pent up frustration. But anyway good job indians. Finish it strong next week.

Im just curious, did GS run the ball down AG's throat or did they pass a lot??

Yea, mainly run, and intense ball stripping defense. #4 - Mark Martin I think it was, a Jr. had a lot of the carries. The sophmore QB shows potential for the future with his legs and some with his arm.

I think it was a snowball effect, once things started rolling in their direction, and they saw they had a real chance to win their final home game, the Indians' intensity picked up and AG deflated a bit, which can cause things to get worse. They ran the clock the entire second half, I don't think I've ever seen a team score with a minute to go in the quarter, and by the time the EP was kicked and the coaches got through prepping for the kick off, they had to switch sides.

On a side note, very entertaining half time, both bands were very good. Grand Saline's MIB ran through the football players' tunnel and down the sideline (I was impressed they could still play at that point). And the whole Space Alien thing was refreshing. Both these bands understand that halftime is for entertainment, and I was entertained for sure.

It was funny watching the cheerleaders at first do pushups for the score, as you typically see at ballgames, but as the score mounted, they went to situps, then jumping jacks, or tossing one girl in the air "X" number of times until she was too tired and they had to switch. I think at the end, they alternated jumps so that each individual was only having to do a few. Betcha they rested good. The best part was late in the game when GS intercepted a ball and it looked like a Pick 6, but the guy with the INT fumbled it back to AG and you could kind of see the relief on the cheerleaders faces, as they had just finished counting out the previous score. Ha.

hey, crossfire....dont jump on the band wagon!!!! you sure do know what happened in the games when GS gets it handed to them and all of the reasons why GS is struggling. Now after a huge victory...you are an interested and supporting fan???? give me a break!!!!!!

Yes, Michael Martin did a great job of running the ball last night. I also heard Thomas Miller's name quite a few times. Those are two of the key players for next season too.

It was nice to see the Indians pumped up and enjoying the game for a change. I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the Panthers. We know how it is to see the score mounting against you. Good luck next year!

hey, crossfire....dont jump on the band wagon!!!! you sure do know what happened in the games when GS gets it handed to them and all of the reasons why GS is struggling. Now after a huge victory...you are an interested and supporting fan???? give me a break!!!!!!

Im not on a band wagon. I was hope for GS to do well b/c i want Coach Phelps to be successful as a football coach. Its not hard to know whats going on with GS with sites like this and the paper to read. I have always supported GS but from an outsider looking in theres things that I see why they struggle. But they ran into a team they were obvisouly superior to, and with that momentum, look for a possible win next week. There is no bandwagon it would excite me to no end if they could get back to the winning ways of the 80's and 90's.

Crossfire...I'm with you in support of Coach Phelps. I also want to see him succeed.

It really disappoints me to hear the 'adults' in the stands blaming him for our loosing season. :bangin: They are not taking into consideration the seniors and juniors who quit before the season started. There's only so much you can do with when the majority of your team are sophmores that are inexperienced at the varsity level.

Well off the soap box for now. Let's see what we can do with the basketball!!!

Alba-Golden has won 13 games in the last 12 years. Wow! They are going for their 7th winless season in the last 12.

Alba-Golden's leading rusher the last two years tranferred to Sulphur Springs before the season for his senior year and leads the Wildcats in rushing. Boy that will make you sick if you are an Alba-Golden fan. :sick: