Best musical turned into a movie

Camusmind

i saw chicago live on london, it was incredible!!! The screen did the movie just as much justice as the actual musical. the best case senario would have been the all star cast from the movie, to do the play live on stage NOW that would be incredible!

I voted for Chicago, but I also like Song of the South. Unfortunately, it is hard to find. It ticks off most Libs, so, just like the classic radio show Amos and Andy (which is hillarious), I don't have the freedom to enjoy these shows in the comfort of my own home (because I'm not allowed to BUY it at my local retail store). Of course, I can watch all the homosexual programming I want to thanks to network TV, even though it offends me. But it is taboo for ABC to show Song of the South on the Wonderful World of Disney. Wow, the more I type and dwell on this, the more it ticks me off (freakin double-standard scum suckers)...hang on while I go punch my liberal co-worker in the mouth.

Oh goodness...I see what is going to happen over the weekend. I will log back in on Monday morning to find 50+ "Rhino is a hater" messages. No, I am not a hater. Well, no more than Warren Sapp is with his recent comments.

And why can't ABC show "Angels in America" or even Kilgore College for that matter....or how about RENT...you want see those two on network tv...although HBO is putting out Angels in America pretty soon.

The Music Man. Sparkling performances by Robert Preston, Shirley Jones and especially little Ronny Howard. I could watch it 25 times in a row without getting tired of it.