Will Oklahoma or Texas represent the South?

wildcatrunner06

Originally posted by dalcow5x

I wish Texas would think that we are hapless

especially when Texas's 2 losses have been by a combined 20 pts and A&M's 3 by only 5 combined pts and we are undefeated on the road this season

hahaha...the mark of a true aggy...always figuring out in their head some kind of way that they're better than UT:whome:

especially when Texas's 2 losses have been by a combined 20 pts and A&M's 3 by only 5 combined pts and we are undefeated on the road this season

So if you take the Aggies 3 losses, divided by the square root of 5 total points you lost by, subtracted by the 2 losses Texas has multiplied by the cosine of 20 total losing points and you come up with the Aggies still have 3 losses. The It doesn't matter how many you lose by. A loss is a loss. Just like KSU beating Texas. Texas could've done this, that or something else to beat KSU, but they didn't and they lost. A&M could've done things differently, but they lost. There is no reason in trying to rationalize a loss. Take 'em on the chin and go with what you got. Horn's and Aggies 11/23. I'm ready......are you?

Originally posted by RAMbone

So if you take the Aggies 3 losses, divided by the square root of 5 total points you lost by, subtracted by the 2 losses Texas has multiplied by the cosine of 20 total losing points and you come up with the Aggies still have 3 losses. The It doesn't matter how many you lose by. A loss is a loss. Just like KSU beating Texas. Texas could've done this, that or something else to beat KSU, but they didn't and they lost. A&M could've done things differently, but they lost. There is no reason in trying to rationalize a loss. Take 'em on the chin and go with what you got. Horn's and Aggies 11/23. I'm ready......are you?

Please forgive us lowly Aggies. We sometimes forget that only tu fans have the right to:

1) rationalize a loss

2) talk about their teams wins an losses ( what could have been)

3) have pride in their university.

4) etc., etc.

Haha, even after losing to a Baylor-esque team (Like A&M's embarrassment a few years back) the Longhorn idiots of SDC still run their mouths.

Seriously, you one semester Kilgore College drop-outs who act like you still go to UT or even ever went there really don't place a pretty face on the school. I love the place, love the football team, I love the success they have had and are having (Save yesterday) and love my ex-teammates who are playing there now. But you overzealous fans really know how to ruin a good thing.

Will A&M lose the game this year against UT? I say more than likely they will. The Longhorns might be "down," but they're not Aggie down ... ha. Plus it's in Austin. Might not be very pretty ...

And before all the rest of you inflammatory Longhorn fans who don't regularly act like an arrogant donkeys on here, don't prove me right with a retaliatory flame :)

Hold on here a minute...no one ever said A&M was better than Texas at anything on this thread, and no one tried to rationalize any loss in our season. You are putting words in our mouths. All I'm saying is that we are better than you think we are and we are expecting to play well.

I distinctly remember counting FOURTEEN THREADS (some were eventually removed) concerning A&M's loss to Baylor in 2004, and TWELVE of those threads were started by either Longhorn fans or Baylor fans not even to talk about the game but to RUB it in the FACE of A&M that we actually lost to Baylor. The other two were in the mold of 'congrats to Baylor'...12 out of 14 threads to rub it in the face of A&M. There has not been ONE thread after Texas lost to KState about dissing or insulting the Longhorns.

Why is it that you Longhorn 'fans' on this forum have to be so arrogant as to say that no one can compete with you at anything, and when you lose you still act like you are kings of the world?

Someone says something good about your opponent, and you get all pissy?

Unfortunately, the Horns will beat the Ags in Austin in a couple of weeks or so. The Ags are improving, but as witnessed by the Tech, OU and Nebraska losses, have a ways to go in play and coaching. Close, but no cigar!!!!

So OU will have to be satisfied by a good bowl game, cause the South title goes to UT.

I kinda feel sorry for the Aggies...their the poor team that gets to face the Longhorns after their hopes for a repeat went down the drain and their defense gave up the most points they have all year....oh wait...no i don't...hookem:rofl:

Guest CNOrtega

If K State can beat Texas, A&M surely can. If McCoy is out and the defense continues to play like they've been playing lately (which is terrible), then OU has a shot to go to the Big XII Title Game against Nebraska. I'd love for that to happen, but in all likelihood, we're going to have to watch Texas/Nebraska again.

Texas wins the South even if Snead has to play (which I don't think he will). Snead is a good QB and will be playing at home. I'm looking for the defense to bounce back this week like they did when they beat OSU. Texas has been good against the run and that is the aggies strength so it will be interesting to see that battle play out. Texas will rise to the challenge though. 35-14

Guest CNOrtega
Originally posted by GabeHorns
Originally posted by AgsNguyen

t.u would have to beat A&M to win the south, and that ain't happening. sips lose 2 in a row!

That response makes you sound so ignorant....

Yet when a UT fan says a blanket statement like "Ags stink" or something of the sort, it's all pats on the back and hooking of horns. Mr. Pot, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Kettle. I think you may have something in common.