Best one-liners from a sports movie

MUSTANGMANIA

Always will be my favorite:

The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

One-liner? No, but it's always at the top of my list.

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers. -Talledega Nights

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory, lasts forever... -Shane Falco in The Replacements.

You're excited? Feel these nipples!-Bob Costas in BASEketball.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.-Patches O'Hoolihan in Dodgeball

Another victim fallen to the night nurses from Jersey ~ Bowers Little Big League

But were not athletes, we're baseball players ~ Mr. Baseball

Want me to drag him outside, kick the #### out of him? ~ Wild Thing, Major League

Thats gone...Na too high. Too high huh? ~ Major League

But Billy, I have never had a manager who fully understood the intracacies...of the water balloon ~ Bowers, Little Big League