Marshall vs. Sulphur Springs

SSCatz

I guess counting on your defense when your offense turned the ball over 5 times in the previous game makes that absolutely ridiculous especially since they won. So even if i were to agree with you on the TH game, there hasnt been hardly any other games this season where that has happened. Jacksonville they got screwed, Neville was muddy, and of you wanna say they should have put in Davenport thats fine ill give that one to you BUT it was preseason and it doesnt count because they are 3-1 in district, and then TH which they WON. Other than that they are 6-3 and in 2nd place and playing very good ball right now. I dont have to agree with everything you and your associates say.

And apparently from the looks now we are jumping on a bandwagon? I dont want to be on your bandwagon because it is negative when they lose. Or its something YOU would have done to make a win better???<----however you can do that. I have been watching this team for many years and kept my mouth shut. So get ready because im not going anywhere. I havent ever hesitated to say i agreed with the good posts you make.

Your last sentence sums it all up. You are waiting on them to make a mistake when this is a new season and a new group of kids as well as coaches it appears. Your setting yourself up for IF it does happen its going to give you the right to say whatever you want to say. Thats the problem i have with all these negative posts. Im not trying to argue or fight with you, im telling you how i feel the same way you are telling everybody else how you feel. As mavchamp said many posts ago. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY DONT READ IT.

Im not "on" mavchamp i agree with alot of the stuff he says. He is a very smart man or woman, he really knows his stuff. I just happen to disagree with him and for some reason he likes to come back at me. Lots and lots of posts does not mean hes always right, which he has admitted he knew that, just like i know i am not always right thats called and OPINION.

If i am that stupid and ignorant why do you keep responding to my posts? Obviously you dont like it when people disagree with you and your people. Supporting the Mavs is supporting the entire program, which would make you a fan, you should be riding the success until it ends instead of waiting on a mistake so you can sit behind your keyboard and criticize a successful program If you feel that strongly about it go tell the HC yourself. For now however there shouldnt be anything bad to say about a 2nd place team in this district.

Sweet Jesus! You honestly make my head hurt! :banghead: Your constant picking of every post has grown old. Im done with you Rufus. Find someone else to help boost your post count.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the ones we love do stupid things (last week). You still love them, but you tell them what they did wrong.

When they do something right (this week) you still love them and move on the the next thign.

The support and love doesn't stop.

Imagine the effects of a society that doesn't discipline mistakes and instead makes everything look rosey and perfect when it's not....... oh wait..... we HAVE THAT IN TODAYS SOCIETY.

Congrats all around this week

ON TO MP!

Coach Harris had his team ready last night. He mixed it up quite a bit and threw in a couple of wrinkles. I really like the new formation that had Sadler in the backfield, lots of options there. As The Real Mavfan mentioned, putting French on McQueen was key. They were obviously picking on whoever was on him, but French's speed put a stop to that.

McQueen has a sprained ankle and is not at full speed and still got behind him twice pretty easily. I think that Marshall is really good this year with athletes all over the field. That coupled with SS not taking advantage of several drives turned out to be a lopsided game. SS came out flat in this game and in the T High game for some reason. I'm not feeling too good about that right now. I know that SS is not as good as last year but they are making us look bad with all this fun smack talk and then them not showing up. I know some of it is the opponent but we definitely could of played with Marshall (not saying we could of won, but we moved the ball well just didnt score). Yall got payback from last year. Good luck in the playoffs, I believe yall can make a little noise.

ET Football now many on here can say they have a state championship ring? SSprings is a class bunch and you guys will be fine bc every bad break that went against you last night.

I wouldn't say every. There were many fumbles that took good bounces for SS. One fumbled forward for a TD, two fumbled out of bounds barely, and a few that were ruled down that was questionable. Other than that, they did catch some bad breaks.