H.S. vs Jeff.

hsfootballfan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say good luck to both teams tonight. You boys have started the playoffs this week with a bang. I think your teams are too evenly matched for anyone to predict a score or winner with confidence. So all that said I am going to say Jefferson wins in a squeaker but I will jump for joy if Hughe Springs pulls it off. Good luck to both.

I gotta question! What has happened to SLIKK. Oh he must have to work for a living now! lol

I can tell you what has happened to SLIKK! Someone was questioning his residence and what community he actually lived in and where his kids go to school at along with a few more TIGER NATION members and things got quiet in a hurry. Just seems funnier everytime I think about it when you know who those guys are..... :coolball:

Good Luck tonight H.S.

I hope it's a good game, Jeff. is talented from what I hear.

Pullin' for the upset. :thumbsup:

BEV just because I don't think u r the sharpest knife in the drawer doesn't mean u bother me. U make me laugh.

I've told u before that I get a kick out of stirring u up. I just simply needed some new material from ya.

Well, obviously I've had some boring days in order to need u for entertainment, but it bees that way sometimes.

I appreciate your support of the Stangs this week. I knew u had it in u, u just needed a justifiable reason. And the comment about moving to H.S. 'I bet u've already checked into it.'

Why do all the ex Lone Star boys keep movin' over here as well. Can someone help me on this issue? :rolleyes:

Oh, D'field, I don't wish u luck this week because u won't need it, they've already checked it in!

I just hope ya'll can get in some good reps and don't get sloppy if the game does.

Make a run at which ever division you end up in.

TrueBlue the "Ultimate Mustang Hater" wants to bring the Hughes Springians back to earth. You Hughes Springs Mustangs could not get it done in your house last year with a much better team in 08. What makes you think you are going to "The Dog Pound" and leave there with a win. It just ain't going to happen.

I went and got me a Texarkana Gazette and I've got to go with those 4 sports writers. They picked my Linden-Kildare Tigers straight across the board and they are picking the Big School Division 1 representative the Jefferson Bulldogs straight across the board too. EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it! JEFFERSON KNOCKS OUT THE PONIES OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS! Read it and weep! which I will be the guy at the gate on your way out passing out the hankies!

Your Smoaky Psychic TrueBlueTiger has spoken!

P.S. Just accept it Basketball season is less than a week away for you Hughes Springs Mustangs!

The Longview News Journal and Texarkana Gazette Sportswriters have spoken 11 have picked Jefferson and 1 has picked Hughes Springs. This is the identical picks they had when L-K throttled the Mustangs. I think the one vote for the Mustangs from the person in the Longview Paper may be from a Hughes Springs alumni or something

I can tell you what has happened to SLIKK! Someone was questioning his residence and what community he actually lived in and where his kids go to school at along with a few more TIGER NATION members and things got quiet in a hurry. Just seems funnier everytime I think about it when you know who those guys are..... :coolball:

You guys get off my boy. You didn't run him off, he is just busy with his girls softball team. You should be glad, then you would have to put up with two of us.

Good Luck tonight H.S.

I hope it's a good game, Jeff. is talented from what I hear.

Pullin' for the upset. :thumbsup:

BEV just because I don't think u r the sharpest knife in the drawer doesn't mean u bother me. U make me laugh.

I've told u before that I get a kick out of stirring u up. I just simply needed some new material from ya.

Well, obviously I've had some boring days in order to need u for entertainment, but it bees that way sometimes.

I appreciate your support of the Stangs this week. I knew u had it in u, u just needed a justifiable reason. And the comment about moving to H.S. 'I bet u've already checked into it.'

Why do all the ex Lone Star boys keep movin' over here as well. Can someone help me on this issue? :rolleyes:

Oh, D'field, I don't wish u luck this week because u won't need it, they've already checked it in!

I just hope ya'll can get in some good reps and don't get sloppy if the game does.

Make a run at which ever division you end up in.

This is one Lone Star boy you don't have to worry bout. I'm not moving anywhere. Glad i can entertain you, maybe you are finally starting to get the fact that this is just for fun. You guys know you look forward to coming on here everyday and seeing what i have to say. Even if you are an idiot with a stupid haircut, ido like seeing what you think you know about me. You guys don't b strangers after tonight, the nation will take you guys for another run, i will try not to get to carried away after you lose tonight, but i can't make any promises. I hope you guys can bring yourselves on here to read it.

Hats off to Jefferson! You guys did enough to win. Mustangs, you guys played great! Nothing to be ashamed of. You guys played awsome defense tonite. I promise you gave them all they could handle! Keep working hard guys and we are proud of you!

Ha! Ok Mr.White Folks(killer). A fraction is how much you know about diddley squat! We will just have to disagree on "style". You like 8 Mile. I like 8 Seconds. I like High Plains Drifter. You like Brokeback Mountain. You like Konyea West(spell check, who cares?). I like Colt Ford. Yea I know who PW is. I do have a teenage son. lol. I wouldn call what you have "swagger". More like "sas". I mean Im expecting you to break out the "spirit fingers" at any moment, like the dude on Bring It On. Another one of your favs for sure. But next year, when you bring Jr. to meet the teacher night at his new school, SB,MC,Slikk, and myself will take ya'll,BM, and Debo on a tour. lol. We will show you some Dist. Champ banners in the gym, girls and boys, the football stadium, and the baseball fields. Not a Rudy poo program. Far from it. We will welcome you. But you will have to keep them britches up! No Saggin Zone fo sho! Come on. Say Go MUSTANGS!!! on Smoaky! You know you want to. Throwin em up for ya homey:thumbsup: P.U.H.D.

LOL

I couldn't agree with you more.... Control the clock and you will control your destiny. IMO

Good Luck!

White Oak, Harleton, Diana, Arp, Newton, K'ville, West Rusk or whoever. It don't matter! We will be ready for whomever comes our way. Gotta date with QC this Friday. 1st thing is 1st.

Hopefully, if HS does slip by Jefferson they can schedule one of our games on Friday and the other on Saturday. Would like to be able to go support our neighbors.

Jefferson vs. White Oak Thursday November 12. Hallsville. Come on out and support your neighbors Crush. Good Luck to the Tigers. Hoping for a bi-district sweep!

Jefferson vs. White Oak Thursday November 12. Hallsville. Come on out and support your neighbors Crush. Good Luck to the Tigers. Hoping for a bi-district sweep!

I will be there Thursday in Hallsville, Friday in Hallsville and Saturday in Royce City