Mexia (8-2) vs. Palestine (6-4)

uniballer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Cedar Hill is a neutral site LOL

WAY neutral!!!

I looked it up last night, Cedar Hill is on Highway 67 south of I-20... It's a good haul for both teams... I saw that Corsicana and Fairfield were both booked on Friday, so that could be part of the reason why we are going so far....

Yes, Cedar Hill is a neutral site LOL

WAY neutral!!!

I looked it up last night, Cedar Hill is on Highway 67 south of I-20... It's a good haul for both teams... I saw that Corsicana and Fairfield were both booked on Friday, so that could be part of the reason why we are going so far....

Is there a rule against playing on saturday?

Definitely has some potential to be an offensive shootout.

According to the scores posted on another site Mexia is averaging 46.2 pts/game and giving up 27.7 pts/game.

Palestine is averaging 34.2 pts/game and allowing 26.4 pts/game.

643out

Well, let's get it started, who is going to win this matchup? These two teams separated by a 45 minute drive will head north to Cedar Hill on Friday night.

Can Mexia slow down Olin Terry?

of course i gotta go with my 20-3a partners, but i really think it will be a good game.. palestine can score plenty, but so can mexia.. good luck palestine :thumbsup:

Mexia vs. Palestine and Carthage vs. Gladewater are both Friday @ 7:30 p.m.

If there is anyone who will be at the Mexia/Palestine game that wants to exchange quarterly score text updates with me send me a message and I'll give you my cell number to text your score to. I will of course be at the Carthage / Gladewater game, Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise (anymore)! I will then text updates to the Carthage play-by-play radio man.

Thanks!

This is a big test for the Wildcats in the first round. Wish the game was not so far away but regardless I will be there. As I have already said Mexia is a great team, but they can be beat if we play like we can. I will take the wildcats in a very close battle that may not be decided until the last minute or even seconds of the game.

who is the home team and who is away, so I know what color jersey to where in the stands.

From the PHS website:

The Wildcats will travel to Cedar Hill High School on Friday, November 13 to take on the Blackcats of Mexia at 7:30 p.m. Pre-sale tickets for the game can be puchased from the athletic department office and are $5 for adults and $3 for students. All tickets purchased at the gate on Friday night will be $7.00. Also, PISD will provide a fan bus at a cost of $10 per person. It will leave from the high school at 4:45 p.m. The $10 does not include the cost of a game ticket.

For stadium information and driving directions please click here.