New Diana (1-1) vs Winona (2-1)

DownInTheTrenches

ND VS Winona   

17 members have voted

1. 1. who You Got?

• New Diana
    • Winona

No way Winona takes this. They have beaten a mediocre 1A school (Overton) lost to a good 1A school (Big Sandy) and smoke a terrible Como Pickton team that's gave up it seems 200 points in 3 games. Diana played a good Jefferson team tough and beat a better than average 1A school (Harleton) team.

ND 30

Winona 14

No way Winona takes this. They have beaten a mediocre 1A school (Overton) lost to a good 1A school (Big Sandy) and smoke a terrible Como Pickton team that's gave up it seems 200 points in 3 games. Diana played a good Jefferson team tough and beat a better than average 1A school (Harleton) team.

ND 30

Winona 14

I'd be careful about saying "No Way". The thing about good teams is that they beat bad teams bad...which Winona did. And they lost to the "good" 1A school by one point in a very hotly contested game. I'm not disrespecting New Diana at all...they're a lot better than most thought they would be. But they certainly do NOT have this one in the bag. Plus, I don't know that anybody on Winona's schedule can hold them to 14 points.

If you're a ND fan I'm all for you showing support, but don't let it get out of control. Nothing's settled til about 10:30 Friday night.