Teague vs Groesbeck

WestFootball

Arent you the one that said this!?

"Y'all do realize that y'all are trash mouthing high school students? and these boys read every word you say? I understand being a true fan but really???"

Now your throwing your offensive line under the bus? thats very hypocritical of you.

I am not throwing our offensive line under the bus.. I am not saying that we can't say what we think but don't sit and go back and fourth about how bad the team is or how bad they stink... These are kids I was just trying to remind everyone of that... We got beat SO WHAT!!!! don't sit and trash mouth the team and our coaches... and say get rid of Johnson and bring Finney back... Our boys got deeper with Coach J than with Finney (he was surely not a good role model). Now I am done with all of this trashing and calling names... I tell them boys to their faces that they need to start blocking, I yell it in the stands as well... I am sorry if you think that I am being hypocritical, I know these boys most of you have no idea who you are talking about; these are real people that get on this site everyday to see what people are saying...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not throwing our offensive line under the bus.. I am not saying that we can't say what we think but don't sit and go back and fourth about how bad the team is or how bad they stink... These are kids I was just trying to remind everyone of that... We got beat SO WHAT!!!! don't sit and trash mouth the team and our coaches... and say get rid of Johnson and bring Finney back... Our boys got deeper with Coach J that Finney (that was surely not a good role model). Now I am done with all of this trashing and calling names... I tell them boys to their faces that they need to start blocking, I yell it in the stands as well... I am sorry if you think that I am being hypocritical, I know these boys most of you have no idea who you are talking about; these are real people that get on this site everyday to see what people are saying...

Times have surely changed, Usually coaches would tell their players dont go on message boards and read what other are saying. You will do your talking on the field, dont you think thats what most of these posters want to do anyways is get into the heads of others. How you reacted to these posts is how they want you to, Players dont need to be on these football message boards just gets them in trouble and unfocused. Take the words as grains of salt, now if someone is calling out a specific kid or player by name or # that might be your child then pretty much they crossed the line. The Head Coach on the other hand well as coach Gundy once said " I am a man, I am 40" Good Luck to You Guys this week against Groesbeck.

Times have surely changed, Usually coaches would tell their players dont go on message boards and read what other are saying. You will do your talking on the field, dont you think thats what most of these posters want to do anyways is get into the heads of others. How you reacted to these posts is how they want you to, Players dont need to be on these football message boards just gets them in trouble and unfocused. Take the words as grains of salt, now if someone is calling out a specific kid or player by name or # that might be your child then pretty much they crossed the line. The Head Coach on the other hand well as coach Gundy once said " I am a man, I am 40" Good Luck to You Guys this week against Groesbeck.

They are prolly told not to read these feeds but I have seen both of my boys on there and it ticks me off... I guess I just need to delete my account and stay off of here too... I got on so I could read good stuff about them but so far it has been all bad and when I have more than one person call me a hypocrite it really ticked me off, as it is suppose too lol....

I hope Teague does bounce back this week, and if they walk away with a "L" I sure as heck hope they play with all their hearts and stay off these football boards...

Teague. Got to be. If not, they coach should hang it up.

I went and watch the JR High games tonight, and I'll tell you Coach Johnson, and his coaching staff do a terrific job with our kids. Teague will bounce back, you lose a couple games early in the season and you are saying hang it up? come on man, its still early, and I don't believe the Teague Lions will lay down very easily. I know a lot of kids look up to Coach Johnson, and he does a terrific job here in Teague. Even the best teams will lose games, you learn from them, move on, and bounce back.

I went and watch the JR High games tonight, and I'll tell you Coach Johnson, and his coaching staff do a terrific job with our kids. Teague will bounce back, you lose a couple games early in the season and you are saying hang it up? come on man, its still early, and I don't believe the Teague Lions will lay down very easily. I know a lot of kids look up to Coach Johnson, and he does a terrific job here in Teague. Even the best teams will lose games, you learn from them, move on, and bounce back.

+1

any takers??

Love is going to have to play big tonight I believe the passing game is going to slip due to weather. Groesbeck is doing rain dances right now to have it come down at 7:30 to take that weapon out of yall's aresenal. Back to Old School Football tonight Boys, Pounding the Rock for everyone it seems.

Ohhh big boy challenging smoaky nation. It's freakin Groesbeck. Pull your pants up and save your money, you might lose it...

Groesbeck looks like a good team to me this year. Its Obvious you have something against the Teague Lions reading thru all your posts, don't you have a team to support instead of always bashing teams?? I believe you have been hit in the head one too many times with that rubber hammer...Watch Teague Rubber head, they are going to surprise a lot of people...