liberty -eylau @ atlanta

feartheleopard

They are good but not great. IMO, Gladewater was much better. If LE doesn't have the play makers that they had in the past and if they don't have the team speed like in the past, then Atlanta wins. But if LE's defense flies to the ball and doesn't make stupid mistakes then this will be a good game. A decent pass rush will get to the QB but he is good enough to escape and made a positive gain. I think that the middle LB better stay home and spy Musgraves. This is where LE's team speed should help, if they have what they had in the past.

He makes me nervous, because when we played him in '12, he was a sophomore, he scored twice and we lose 27 to 20. One rushing TD and one passing. He was hurt in '13 when he played us and we won.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess im the only one carrying the water for us right now. figured we'd have a few more show up. unfortunatly im busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest right now.

lets get a few things straight right now.

1) LE is a much better team than their record shows. getting used to a new coaching staff,new systems and new positions for the players is tough on a good year. but when you have to do all of that and then face the preseason schedule they've had to play is brutal. Gilmer, Arkansas High and Tatum are really, really good teams. LE is going to continue to improve from week to week. it's the little things that are getting them right now, they have the big things down. it'll come of that i have no doubt.

2) Atlanta and LE have been playing each other for as long as i can remember. i don't remember many blowouts in that span. i remember in 94' we got housed by the Leopards in preseason because they were 4A and we were 3A and then we went on to the state finals that year. the paper today also meantioned that both times that LE won state we won. records can be decieving to say the least.

3) Last thing. yes i know Atlanta is getting a lot of press and is showing up in a lot of polls as a top tier team and LE has a loosing record but...REALLY!!!!. LE is a good football team and they're going to lock and load tonight and bring probably thier best game of the season and Atlanta better get ready for it and not be reading the papers, SMOAKY.COM or thinking that the polls and rankings mean anything when the whistle blows and the ball is kicked off because LE is mad, hungry and out for blood.

do i think Atlanta will win....of course.....why wouldn't I? but anybody with a half a brain and can look objectively should and would realize that LE has more than enough firepower to embarres us if we don't bring our "A" game tonight. but im sure that LE is going to come in and give us everything we want and more so it ought to be a heck of a game

i guess im the only one carrying the water for us right now. figured we'd have a few more show up. unfortunatly im busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest right now.

1) LE is a much better team than their record shows. getting used to a new coaching staff,new systems and new positions for the players is tough on a good year. but when you have to do all of that and then face the preseason schedule they've had to play is brutal. Gilmer, Arkansas High and Tatum are really, really good teams. LE is going to continue to improve from week to week. it's the little things that are getting them right now, they have the big things down. it'll come of that i have no doubt.

2) Atlanta and LE have been playing each other for as long as i can remember. i don't remember many blowouts in that span. i remember in 94' we got housed by the Leopards in preseason because they were 4A and we were 3A and then we went on to the state finals that year. the paper today also meantioned that both times that LE won state we won. records can be decieving to say the least.

3) Last thing. yes i know Atlanta is getting a lot of press and is showing up in a lot of polls as a top tier team and LE has a loosing record but...REALLY!!!!. LE is a good football team and they're going to lock and load tonight and bring probably thier best game of the season and Atlanta better get ready for it and not be reading the papers, SMOAKY.COM or thinking that the polls and rankings mean anything when the whistle blows and the ball is kicked off because LE is mad, hungry and out for blood.

do i think Atlanta will win....of course.....why wouldn't I? but anybody with a half a brain and can look objectively should and would realize that LE has more than enough firepower to embarres us if we don't bring our "A" game tonight. but im sure that LE is going to come in and give us everything we want and more so it ought to be a heck of a game

This game is always a slobber knocker we Know Atlanta is going to play tough and were gonna have to too I pray for a good game and no major injuries. K.A.L.E.

your right about that bro! keep em healthy! play hard and fast! give no quarter and play till the final buzzer.

but hey! it's Atlanta/LE it's gonna be tough! bought time to get my game gear on and start heading to the stadium. get a pretty decent cell signal there. will try and keep up with the scores on here.

btw...all you LE fans don't forget to spend all of your cash at the concession stands, money goes for a good cause and the chow is pretty darn good!

And you do a fine job....I agree with your entire post. Very honest. Anyone have a QB we could borrow?...

your right about that bro! keep em healthy! play hard and fast! give no quarter and play till the final buzzer.

but hey! it's Atlanta/LE it's gonna be tough! bought time to get my game gear on and start heading to the stadium. get a pretty decent cell signal there. will try and keep up with the scores on here.

btw...all you LE fans don't forget to spend all of your cash at the concession stands, money goes for a good cause and the chow is pretty darn good!

Yessir! 25 mins to kickoff

LibertyEylau92 never say never. I have family in Atlanta and LE and we both know these kids can suprise you in the drop of a hat. When you said you were logging off I said you must not be at the game. They can beat atlanta but not if they beat themselves first. If they see a weakness they have to exploit it and pound. Atlanta's offense is scary this year and will make u pay but LE has the weapons just need the right substitutions on the right plays and rest a few kids. I see two talented teams one just has more mistakes than the other. LE needs to Rotate on Defense and blitz with there head up not looking and the cleats and missing tackles.

LibertyEylau92 never say never. I have family in Atlanta and LE and we both know these kids can suprise you in the drop of a hat. When you said you were logging off I said you must not be at the game. They can beat atlanta but not if they beat themselves first. If they see a weakness they have to exploit it and pound. Atlanta's offense is scary this year and will make u pay but LE has the weapons just need the right substitutions on the right plays and rest a few kids. I see two talented teams one just has more mistakes than the other. LE needs to Rotate on Defense and blitz with there head up not looking and the cleats and missing tackles.

No sir actully at work listening I feel ya tho I know I get down but honestly its the same thing every week I know we can be good but gosh