Daingerfield vs. Sunnyvale

Crankshaft

Daingerfield vs Sunnyvale  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got ?

• Sunnyvale Raiders
    • Daingerfield Tigers

Sunnyvale by an inch, certainly not a mile...But did you know that Sunnyvale's head coach was a member of the famed Daingerfield team of the 1980's? Coach Settle is a great coach and he will have his kids very ready to play.

I'm going out on a limb and predicting; Sunnyvale 27 Daingerfield 26.

Hey my friends. The Tigers can't depend on a couple of qtrs to win this game. From what I see Sunneyvale will be there for the whole game. 4 to 3 and Crank. The Tigers better boss it up or it could be a long mnight. These kids will not come to play the first couple of quarters. Better look at the entire game. Love u guys and may your Tigers bring it home. Oh! My older friend. 11 poient 22 and 1/2 incited. 205 on the hoof

Hey my friends. The Tigers can't depend on a couple of qtrs to win this game. From what I see Sunneyvale will be there for the whole game. 4 to 3 and Crank. The Tigers better boss it up or it could be a long mnight. These kids will not come to play the first couple of quarters. Better look at the entire game. Love u guys and may your Tigers bring it home. Oh! My older friend. 11 poient 22 and 1/2 incited. 205 on the hoof

How bad did that buck tear up your truck..lol. Congrats. Pitch'n a shutout here.

My best ever and only 300 yaraa from my back poarch. Go figure. Oh! The Tigers better how o play 4 Qtrs or they are done. Great looking bunch of kids just time to mean up. Way to soft when there is no reason to be. Love u guys a d bring it home my friends