Hooks at Redwater

Cannon85

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

You still trying to find the right goat or does Uncle Jimbo have him right now?

Everything is in place. All we need now is for Friday to get here and beat the Bowie County Dirt Dobbers!!! Dragons by 7!!

3 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

thats the picture that you post? why not the shrine that you have built to the football gods where you will be sacrificing that goat like the Aztec Warrior Princess you are wanting to be like?

Whatever it takes to watch you Swifties cry Friday night!!!

24 minutes ago, DRAGON89 said:

Whatever it takes to watch you Swifties cry Friday night!!!

The only things I know about Swifites is that they love Travis Kelce, and they tell you that Haters gonna hate!

Edited by Cannon85

6 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

The only things I know about Swifites is that they love Travis Kelce, and they tell you that Haters gonna hate!

Ole 89 has carried the water for the dragons all by himself on this thread. Too bad we won’t hear from him after Friday.

1 minute ago, DRAGON89 said:

When we pull off this upset, I'm all you're going to hear!!!

Man are you for real? In three sentences or more, please describe how the aforementioned upset will take place. Describe match-ups, strategy for containing their offense, and how you will keep the clock running and procession of the football. We’re all waiting for your path to victory plan.

14 minutes ago, DRAGON89 said:

The kids in the video were cute, but some of the adults were as cringy as New Boston's birthing tunnel. @kooldown54

For someone that dislikes Hooks, it seems like you follow us more than a lot of people. You would think that if you didn't like Hooks that you would not follow us. Are you secretly a Hooks fan? Are you enrolling your little bambino in Hooks next semester or next year so they can be a part of something special?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, USAF vet said:

Man are you for real? In three sentences or more, please describe how the aforementioned upset will take place. Describe match-ups, strategy for containing their offense, and how you will keep the clock running and procession of the football. We’re all waiting for your path to victory plan.

Here we go again with the "I need in detail how this is going to take place?" I'm not going to break a game down into detail for you to understand how football works. I don't need to explain how things can go in high school football games. Hooks football team is not the Avengers. They aren't super human or unbeatable. They are a good football team with alot of great athletes, but if you think I'm going to get on here and kiss their butts and say, "ooooh we're going to get killed Friday night", then you are crazy. I'm supporting my team and I'm looking to win against THE GREATEST TEAM EVER as ya'll say. 

3 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

For someone that dislikes Hooks, it seems like you follow us more than a lot of people. You would think that if you didn't like Hooks that you would not follow us. Are you secretly a Hooks fan? Are you enrolling your little bambino in Hooks next semester or next year so they can be a part of something special?

Hahaha!!! You people are on EVERY social media site there is talking about your "greatness" at all times! You can't help but see what you are doing. 

7 minutes ago, DRAGON89 said:

Here we go again with the "I need in detail how this is going to take place?" I'm not going to break a game down into detail for you to understand how football works. I don't need to explain how things can go in high school football games. Hooks football team is not the Avengers. They aren't super human or unbeatable. They are a good football team with alot of great athletes, but if you think I'm going to get on here and kiss their butts and say, "ooooh we're going to get killed Friday night", then you are crazy. I'm supporting my team and I'm looking to win against THE GREATEST TEAM EVER as ya'll say. 

Before we go to war, let me see your guns and strategy on how you plan to win. Don't you know this takes place? Give us all the answers.

Edited by WestCoastO

1 minute ago, DRAGON89 said:

Hahaha!!! You people are on EVERY social media site there is talking about your "greatness" at all times! You can't help but see what you are doing. 

6 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

More people might actually support ya'll or maybe sing some praises for ya'll but they can't, because ya'll never stop doing it yourselves to give them a chance. 

1 hour ago, DRAGON89 said:

coach layne.jpgI have figured out yalls game plan!!

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

I have to give it to @DRAGON89!! he is like the one dude fighting the whole bar but homie hasn't quit swinging yet. Can't knock his fight. He has faith....from a factory 

Faith is accepting as fact those things that cannot be experienced with our senses. 89 has taken that “grain of mustard seed” to another level.😊