Good To Announce

GabeHorns

Stephen Good is to announce tonight at 6pm. It's expected that he'll commit to OU since the Orangebloods writers weren't notified of the press conference when OUs were...

Bigger addition for OU than it is a loss for Texas since Texas had such a great OL class this past year, but every great recruiting class starts with the OL

Losing Good to OU is never a good thing, but David Snow is arguably just as good as Good. Looking at pictures and watching film, Snow looks more muscular and has really quick feet for his size. Good's a loss, but it won't hurt Texas just because they've been getting great OL the past few years

No, Good is the best player in the state according to Rivals. I'm just saying I like Snow too. I think everyone would like to have Good. Top rankings change. John Chiles was the #1 player in the state at one point this past year, and he ended the season losing his 5 star. My dad said he heard that Chiles didn't look like he wanted to be at the All American practices, therefore since he didn't perform 'well' during the practices, he wasn't a factor in the game. I wouldn't call Good the best player in the nation, in fact, don't believe an OL should be the best player in nation. OL is probably the most important factor to a team, but it's those playmakers that usually are the difference in a game beside the OL.

Unless it's a school like Notre Dame, Stanford or even Harvard, I don't know why a player from the state of Texas would want to wear the colors of an out of state school with another state's name on the front of the jersey. My dad grew up in Vernon, TX, 30 min from Oklahoma and is the first Texas fan in his family, and doesn't understand why people from Texas, who don't have any ties with Oklahoma, would want to root for them

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Gabe, you sure are having a hard time accepting everyone is not as in love with your 'horns as you are. Get over it. Good is going to OU.

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner...hehehe

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by LJLPOP10

I can think of plenty of rea$on$ player$ go to OU.

Are you insinuating something about Good?