What Would Be In Your Bucketlist?

ETBU89

Got an idea. As we check things off our bucket lists, we come back on here and share the circumstances (if possible).

Can't wait to hear about starlit nights and brags on kids. Kinda what it's all about.

I need some new goals. I just don't know, what I want them to be:

1) Begin a relationship with a woman, that can bring about a prodigy ?

2) Talk about romancing her ?

3) Be as the Roman thought, and live forever through your blood ?

psssh, nothing. Life isn't about having children. There's alot more to life, than creating children, and then bragging about them.

I like kid's, although I have been portrayed by others as hating them.

I don't.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My booze knowledge is nonexistent - seriously - so ... this Irish ale - stronger or weaker, my friend?

ale there will be like our "dark beers" only thicker, more bold flavored and more kick.

I do like it though in smaller quantities if it is very cold.

If you not sure just order the smallest amt. and go slow.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
psssh, nothing. Life isn't about having children. There's alot more to life, than creating children, and then bragging about them.

Dave, you couldn't be anymore wrong. I'm sorry you feel that way, but ask anybody what they think about bragging on their kids. They love it. I know I do. In fact, most of the people I spend any time at all around will tell you I'm quite good at it, as should all parents be.

Now, you have commented on your situation as it pertains to kids. I hate it for you. I really do. I love my son like I never thought I could ever love anyone or anything. I love my wife also, but it's different.

Please don't diminish the joy of having kids for those of us who have.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
ale there will be like our "dark beers" only thicker, more bold flavored and more kick.

I do like it though in smaller quantities if it is very cold.

If you not sure just order the smallest amt. and go slow.

Recommendation: Murphy's. Dark as night and better than Guinness.

I like kid's, although I have been portrayed by others as hating them.

I don't.

Kids are wonderful, but there is life before, during, and after them. I liked your original goal. Bleeds's suggestion included starlit nights - not just kids. If it were, then I wouldn't be able to share mine when they are reached. BTW, I'm working on that raft in the pool one! :rolleyes:

Dave... Aren't you married?

Dave, you couldn't be anymore wrong. I'm sorry you feel that way, but ask anybody what they think about bragging on their kids. They love it. I know I do. In fact, most of the people I spend any time at all around will tell you I'm quite good at it, as should all parents be.

Now, you have commented on your situation as it pertains to kids. I hate it for you. I really do. I love my son like I never thought I could ever love anyone or anything. I love my wife also, but it's different.

Please don't diminish the joy of having kids for those of us who have.

I can honestly say, I've enjoyed life, and accomplished my "bucketlist".

You can hate it, all you desire. However, there are those of us, that haven't had children. Not many, but a few of us are out in the world.

I know that I would hate myself, for bragging . I've seen a few things, done a few things, been to a few things. I only bring up points of interest, because I've "been there and done that". Does it bother me, that I haven't had a child ? No.

I'm not going to diminish my joy, either. I had a joy tonight, by seeing Steven Hardy. I haven't seen him in a long time. BluePirate, probably knows him better than me. I had a biology class with him in 1986.

I'm not going to hate myself, for NOT bringing a child into the world.

I realize, that you love your son. That is noble and grand thing. It's not the only thing.

I can honestly say, I've enjoyed life, and accomplished my "bucketlist".

You can hate it, all you desire. However, there are those of us, that haven't had children. Not many, but a few of us are out in the world.

I know that I would hate myself, for bragging . I've seen a few things, done a few things, been to a few things. I only bring up points of interest, because I've "been there and done that". Does it bother me, that I haven't had a child ? No.

I'm not going to diminish my joy, either. I had a joy tonight, by seeing Steven Hardy. I haven't seen him in a long time. BluePirate, probably knows him better than me. I had a biology class with him in 1986.

I'm not going to hate myself, for NOT bringing a child into the world.

I realize, that you love your son. That is noble and grand thing. It's not the only thing.

To each what is necessary.

How can someone hate kids? Maybe hate what society has made them. We all were kids at one time.

Some were meant to propagate and some were destined for bigger things.

The number seven in spiritual nomenclature means "spiritual completeness/perfection".

Check out the seventh book of the New Testament, the seventh chapter, the seventh verse.

Continue thru to 7:9.

To each in their own time. :thumbsup:

To each what is necessary.

How can someone hate kids? Maybe hate what society has made them. We all were kids at one time.

Some were meant to propagate and some were destined for bigger things.

The number seven in spiritual nomenclature means "spiritual completeness/perfection".

Check out the seventh book of the New Testament, the seventh chapter, the seventh verse.

Continue thru to 7:9.

To each in their own time. :thumbsup:

1 Corinthians 7

7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Don't leave us hanging QorbanRowe... What is on your bucket list?

Why have a "bucket list"? Life NEVER ends, it just gets better.

I was trying to get you to actually comment on the thread topic. I thought there may be a few things you would like to do with your daughter that you could mention. If not, that's fine.

huh? are you OK? you are not making much sense. sorry if I had

this profound effect on you. get some sleep and call your shrink

in the morning.

Here you go, one word at a time... Do - you - have - a - few - things - you - would - like - to - do - some - day?

I started to do that early this morning when he pulled that "Huh?" with me. I'll speak very, very slowly.... Glad to see a Mighty Oak do it! :notworthy: