(14-0) Everman vs. (12-2) Sulphur Springs, Saturday, Noon, Texas Stadium, Irving

TxBroadcaster

124 members have voted

1. 1. Everman vs SS

• Everman
    • SS

Explain to me how Everman played a weak schedule. We beat a top 3 team in the state. Have yall beat anyone ranked in the top 10.

The Dawgs Are Comin!!!!

Bow Down Little Girls!!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said in an earlier post....Everman is good but nothing like Longview. Everman is fast and quick on defense and explosive on offense. I know these things. I know they are good. But if you've seen Ty and Co go down the field in NASCAR then you know what I'm talking about. It's fun when you know and they don't.

Explain to me how Everman played a weak schedule. We beat a top 3 team in the state. Have yall beat anyone ranked in the top 10.

The Dawgs Are Comin!!!!

YOU BET WE DID!!!! WICHITA FALLS RIDER. ALSO THE FACT THAT HALF THE TEAMS YOU PLAYED IN DISTRICT ENDED UP UNDER .500. DOES THAT EXPLAIN IT?

I know this is an East Texas site I am just here to tell you guys man yall are going to get destroyed. Been a nice run though but you just drew the best team in the state in 4A. Sorry but hey keep your heads up.

i sure hope that's not how all of everman thinks. i hope its just some twisted high school kid. but. if they come out with that attitude then prepare for the wildcats to be playin for the title

I know this is an East Texas site I am just here to tell you guys man yall are going to get destroyed. Been a nice run though but you just drew the best team in the state in 4A. Sorry but hey keep your heads up.

:hmm: No doubt good...but best? Sorry that Longview, LT, Denton Guyer or Friendswood can't have a chance to fix that thought. Hopefully Sulphur Springs can settle it though!

The Dawgs Are Comin!!!!

i've taken dumps worth more than you....

ss has had a great season, and i have been to 3 of their games. it seems to me that the defense plays well when they need to, but expect the offense to score points. look at the game against wax,. or the game against rider when the held em to 16 points. against rockwall, the jumped out to a big leade, let them back in, got another big lead and then held when they had too. every team plkays lazy defense when they can score points the way ss does. one concern i do have is tyrik's reluctance to make contact. it seems like he had rather step out of bounds than turn the corner and squeeze out a few more yards. there was one point last week on 3rd down when he stepped out where i thought he could've gotten the first down. he is a great high school quarterback but if he wants to be successful at the next level he needs to learn how to live w/ contact

Here is what is amusing, Sulphur fans go on the dfw site and talk trash and say they are gonna win and Everman fans defend. On the DFW site Everman is favored to win 75-25....Everman fans get all offended because Sulphur people are over there defending their team...

The EXACT same thing happens here, Sulphur is favored to win 75-25.....Everman fans come here talk trash and Sulphur defends and then Sulphur fans get offended because someoen from Everman comes to an East TX site...its all quite amusing. Because there's enough bulletin board material for both teams to go around.

I am positive that the SS players are not playing any attention to this web site or any other. I thought that all of the DFW sites had closed down anyway. SS will take care of business Saturday. I also doubt that there are any Everman players making stupid posts on this site. We will see just who is left standing on Saturday around 3 pm. :alien: :notworthy: :alien:

I really wish Everman had blown out Stephenville last week.

I hope it doesn't serve as a wake up call for them. I think they were very overconfident in that one.

Beating them so bad the first time and being 14-0. Took them being down 17-0 to turn it up a notch. And they have to realize SS is probably a little better than Stephenville.

I still say it is hard to get a read on just how good they are coming from Region I. Athleticly they are awesome! Team wise don't know. The only thing as far as their record goes that says they are good is beating Stephenville who, besides Everman, was only beaten by Guyer (16-19) who is playing in the Division I Semis, and Aledo in a close one who would be playing Sulphur this week had they not drawn Everman in the second round. It makes my head hurt, let's just wait 'til Saturday.

Play hard from play 1 like always Cats!!

The Dawgs Are Comin!!!!

we have.. more than once.. rider was number 2 in state (at the time) heath was like number 5 or 6 and denison was very close to being in the top ten. we've played 5 top 10 quality teams. we beat 3 of them. it kinda trumps evermans schedule

This is from the DFW Forum scout.com:

All four schools in Class 4A Div. II have agreed to a Sat. 2pm start time at Georgetown for the state championship.

I have heard from several sources that 4 A Div. II was going to be played in San Antonio.

we have.. more than once.. rider was number 2 in state (at the time) heath was like number 5 or 6 and denison was very close to being in the top ten. we've played 5 top 10 quality teams. we beat 3 of them. it kinda trumps evermans schedule

Rider was #7 in the state when you beat them according to the AP. Everman has beat a top 3 team and you lost to Longview #4 at the time. Nice try sneaking that one by but they were #7

BOW DOWN LITTLE GIRLS