Week 3 New Boston(0-2) vs Daingerfield(1-1)

tigernationfan

Who ya got  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

7 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Ohh we got the GANSTA’s on this on the SE Fence iver here!  Aint got the $ to get in the game, so they stand back here hittin them blunts calling plays, laughing at injured NB players! DF FINEST

Probably some of the same parents that were at the volleyball game. Their kid is out on the court dropping the f-bomb and her mom & dad are wanting to fight people. Trash!

14 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Ohh we got the GANSTA’s on this on the SE Fence iver here!  Aint got the $ to get in the game, so they stand back here hittin them blunts calling plays, laughing at injured NB players! DF FINEST

That’s the same crew that Morgan Freeman kicked out of school on that movie Lean on Me when he was principal Clarke. 

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m not going to take any pop shots at my neighbors tonight. Not going to take any shots at individuals. NB has come along way. Just need to get focused and get some real issues ironed out. DF has as much talent as any team in the state. To historic of a program to have silly penalties. Talent is there. Just harness that 💩

Well said compadre