Kilgore @ Henderson

broncbuster11

4A Div. I District 10  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

Just now, Champ1000 said:

Pine Tree is pretty decent and may win the District Championship and probably beat Henderson signature win over Whitehouse .

Shiiii come now hear yourself, pine tree is getting better don’t get me wrong but they have a very good underclass but there still tryna build there program back up pretty sure Henderson could beat them like they will beat Kilgore Friday night:)

Just now, Htown69 said:

And I’m pretty sure Henderson has a better offense then pine tree this year

Based on what exactly?  Center , Rusk & Jacksonville. Teams that most likely miss the postseason or the 17 pts and 7 pts scored against Palestine and Pleasant Grove. Decent but the Lions have a higher possibility of going 5-5 and missing out than going

7-3 and finishing 2nd.

1 minute ago, Htown69 said:

Shiiii come now hear yourself, pine tree is getting better don’t get me wrong but they have a very good underclass but there still tryna build there program back up pretty sure Henderson could beat them like they will beat Kilgore Friday night:)

and that district is weak btw

How so Palestine a team that hasn't been revelant beat Henderson by 20

1 minute ago, Champ1000 said:

Based on what exactly?  Center , Rusk & Jacksonville. Teams that most likely miss the postseason or the 17 pts and 7 pts scored against Palestine and Pleasant Grove. Decent but the Lions have a higher possibility of going 5-5 and missing out than going

7-3 and finishing 2nd.

Yeah with all the injury’s get everyone back And 2nd place should be are’s 

1 minute ago, Champ1000 said:

I was stating that van gets the 2nd nod. If Van beats Palestine Fri they should be the favorite to get 2nd.

Palestine should be able to win that there running back is coming off a very good game and will take that into the vans game 

22 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

"pretty sure" and "could" beat PT..???...that doesn't sound too confident...especially coming from a guy that predicts Henderson to win by 20+ against Kilgore...

2 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

"pretty sure" and "could" beat PT..???...that doesn't sound too confident...especially coming from a guy that predicts Henderson to win by 20+ against Kilgore...

Is Kilgore qb ready for that big of a spot light?

2 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Y

Y’all recruit better than Alabama lmao

Might wanna read Stoney’s post Re: recruiting allegations, Sport...

“It’s that time of the year folks. Any allegations of school’s recruiting players is a automaticsuspension. Due to the severity of the accusation you should expect a lengthysuspension.  The only way to get out of this suspension is for you to contact Smoakyhimself with proof of your accusation. “

• Thumbs Down 1

Is Kilgore qb ready for that big of a spot light?

playing Henderson is not that big of a spot light...you act like he is fixing to go up against the #1 team in the state...I'm sure he will just watch some Palestine game film and stroll into Henderson pretty confident...😎

6 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

playing Henderson is not that big of a spot light...you act like he is fixing to go up against the #1 team in the state...I'm sure he will just watch some Palestine game film and stroll into Henderson pretty confident...😎

The backup QB from Henderson played well last Friday. Was under distress all night due to Palestine stacking the box and bring heavy blitzes and still completed a high percentage of his passes for over 150 plus yards. The best offense may be with Medford at WR whenever he returns, #10 can sling it.

5 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

The backup QB from Henderson played well last Friday. Was under distress all night due to Palestine stacking the box and bring heavy blitzes and still completed a high percentage of his passes for over 150 plus yards. The best offense may be with Medford at WR whenever he returns, #10 can sling it.

Medford will for sure make Henderson better...he is a really good player....your QB whomever it is better make good decisions and be accurate though...Kilgore had 6 picks against Chapel Hill last week...just FYI

Just now, kdogs00 said:

Medford will for sure make Henderson better...he is really good player....your QB whomever it is better make good decisions and be accurate though...Kilgore had 6 picks against Chapel Hill last week...just FYI

Don’t think he’s too extremely worried about Kilgore’s secondary. Palestine was much more athletic and better with their eyes and feet than Kilgore’s is. Aside from #2 for Kilgore, y’all seem to be pretty weak back there. He completed a high percentage of his passes and a lot of his incompletions were when he threw the ball away trying to not take a sack. Seems very relaxed and football savvy when he’s running the offense. The moment didn’t seem to big for him.

Don’t think he’s too extremely worried about Kilgore’s secondary. Palestine was much more athletic and better with their eyes and feet than Kilgore’s is. Aside from #2 for Kilgore, y’all seem to be pretty weak back there. He completed a high percentage of his passes and a lot of his incompletions were when he threw the ball away trying to not take a sack. Seems very relaxed and football savvy when he’s running the offense. The moment didn’t seem to big for him.

Just FYI..