It's National Voter Registration Day!

BarryLaverty

Yes, I generally do, as I go to a place out in the country, really, and pick when no one else is there, at a precinct at one of the road crew stations.

Not voting in person should be open to all those with medical issues or medical concerns to do with Covid, in my opinion. It's not 'voter fraud' that is the underlying attack on it, but 'voter suppression' is the goal, absolutely no doubt in my mind. The callous lack of concern for exposure has been ongoing, and it's simple math. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hope all participate fully in this wonderful democratic experiment we have going on! 

https://www.mlb.com/twins/fans/twins-territory-votes

Well if it brings more people into the voting booths legally, I more than welcome any day for voter registration. Those people who sit home during an election, and I mean even elections for dog catcher--should NEVER complain about the government, especially if they DID NOTHING to try and improve it with their vote. 

But what I am MOST happy about is the fact that MY STATE says you have to register 30 days prior to an election to be able to vote--I would think that if done correctly this would keep a lot of fraud from the election. Plus is allows the person the opportunity to learn about the rules of voting in Texas--meaning you have to be registered and you have to have a photo ID or any other form of ID excepted in the state.