Tatum Vs. Center

TheRedBaron

Tatum or Center?   

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Tatum
    • Center

Yep nothing.

Carthage lost to Kilgore last year but still beat Gilmer. Just like last year Carthage has improved since the 1st game of the season.

Well, the Buc's don't have a horse in this race but, then again ya'll don't have half the winning tradition that Gilmer does either. True enough, ya'll beat the Buc's fair and square last year. But, don't think a couple of great seasons is going to put you in the same league with the likes of Gilmer, Tatum, D.Field and a few other teams around east texas that have consistent records over the last several years that make them a football dynasty. I guarantee you that on a state wide poll the teams I mentioned have earned far more recognition.

You guys are good, no doubt. But you guys are not exactly a time tested dynaty yet. Show a little respect for Tatum. They have earned it.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Buc's don't have a horse in this race but, then again ya'll don't have half the winning tradition that Gilmer does either. True enough, ya'll beat the Buc's fair and square last year. But, don't think a couple of great seasons is going to put you in the same league with the likes of Gilmer, Tatum, D.Field and a few other teams around east texas that have consistent records over the last several years that make them a football dynasty. I guarantee you that on a state wide poll the teams I mentioned have earned far more recognition.

You guys are good, no doubt. But you guys are not exactly a time tested dynaty yet. Show a little respect for Tatum. They have earned it.

Tatum called US out! If they want the DAWGS bad enough they can play us if they get to the quarter finals, IF THEY GET PAST CENTER! WE WILL BE WAITING! BY the way I have always complimented Gilmer. Some of you Bucs talk some serious trash but, its not bragging if you can back it up! YAll can back it up like us, Tatum....well just look at their record!

Holy cow!!!!! I had to take off work early just to catch up on reading. When I left, there was only 6 pages. I've got to pick my son's friend up in Overton at 5:30 so I'll be running a little behind. Good luck Rough Riders.

SEND 'EM TO THE GYM EAGLES

Now that's a TRUE Smoaky.com fan!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Best of luck tonight to both teams!!

Way to roll, Roughriders! I knew you could win, but I have to admit...WOW< I AM IMPRESSED! 42 -21! and I heard you dominated in the 2nd half...35 unanswsered points! Congratulations! Hope the Eagles will come and eat their crow!

On a side note...not trying to stir the pot, just making an observation: Tatum pulled within 19 of Gilmer in 2nd have last week, then Center runs over Tatum in the 2nd half tonight by 21 points...so one or more of the following must be true:

1. Center was underestimated big time by everyone.

2. Tatum choked and fell apart in the 2nd half. (not knocking Tatum)

3. Gilmer isn't the team that everyone is claiming them to be (certainly not knocking Gilmer)

I'm just saying...

Way to roll, Roughriders! I knew you could win, but I have to admit...WOW< I AM IMPRESSED! 42 -21! and I heard you dominated in the 2nd half...35 unanswsered points! Congratulations! Hope the Eagles will come and eat their crow!

On a side note...not trying to stir the pot, just making an observation: Tatum pulled within 19 of Gilmer in 2nd have last week, then Center runs over Tatum in the 2nd half tonight by 21 points...so one or more of the following must be true:

3. Gilmer isn't the team that everyone is claiming them to be (certainly not knocking Gilmer)

I'm just saying...

How about none of the above.

I'm just saying...

All 3 are true.

Gilmer beat Tatum by 19, Center beat Tatum by 21, Carthage beat Center by 35.

Not that that means anything, i'm just saying.

Time to serve up several helpings of crow lol about 80 i think thats how many picked tatum on this poll.....tonight was great...I think it was the biggest Center crowd ever!!!! The purple thunder defense played lights out in the last 3 quaters.....tatum fought hard....they just couldnt move the ball in the second half......