90 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Center
    • Lorena

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some of the things that I have found out about lorena so far....

Fisher Simpson, Lorena 40-68 524 3tds and 2int also has 75 carries for 324and 2tds

Sky Dolezel, Lorena 48 97 653 6tds and 3 int also has 79 carries for 372 and 4tds

Evan Ward, Lorena 140 carries for 867 15tds and a long of 58 also has 35 catches for 537 and 4tds

Kailin Ketcherside, Lorena 115 carries for 766 4tds and a long of 45

Their best player on defense is Chandler Snodgrass who has 119 tackles this year.

Evan ward is pretty much their main guy he returns punts and kicks and leads the team in rushing and receiving...against Brownsboro Ward finished with 188 rushing yards 4tds 26 yards receiving and threw 36-yard pass....

I believe the only team that can beat Center saturday night is Center.....they can't come out with the jitters like they did with Tatum in the 1st quarter but once they settled down they were in control....I believe they know now what the playoffs are and will come out and play good ball all 4 quarters. Hey Riders 04 remember all that Tatum talk about them outscoring Gilmer in the 2nd half.....well we outscored them in the 2nd half......so does that mean we can beat Gilmer??? lol

I believe the only team that can beat Center saturday night is Center.....they can't come out with the jitters like they did with Tatum in the 1st quarter but once they settled down they were in control....I believe they know now what the playoffs are and will come out and play good ball all 4 quarters. Hey Riders 04 remember all that Tatum talk about them outscoring Gilmer in the 2nd half.....well we outscored them in the 2nd half......so does that mean we can beat Gilmer??? lol

I dont know about all that lol.....I hope we can get a big crowd to go down to sam houston....I know a guy that has a big charter bus, he might let us use it for a fan bus and chrage like 5 dollars a person to use it??? I have to check with him and see though......

I watched Lorena play last night and can tell you right off you better eat your Wheaties. They are very large on the offensive line, running backs are not overly fast but are very hard to tackle, and the d line has a couple absolute beasts. I have not seen Center play and am not much on predictions but if Lorena gets ahead and can sit back and run the ball, they will be tough to beat.

I watched Lorena play last night and can tell you right off you better eat your Wheaties. They are very large on the offensive line, running backs are not overly fast but are very hard to tackle, and the d line has a couple absolute beasts. I have not seen Center play and am not much on predictions but if Lorena gets ahead and can sit back and run the ball, they will be tough to beat.

Thanx for the info....from everything I have seen they like to run the ball alot....do they run out of the spread or out of like a power I???

Definately not a spread team. Ran a few out of the pro set and put four wide a few times but mostly stuck to different running formations. They only passed after Brownsboro put everybody in the box and they were not good at it then. The o line is the strength of that team, they are huge. And you better hit Ward and wrap him up, he will run throgh any arm tackle and a few normal tackles. He is a very strong back with average speed but hard to bring down.

Definately not a spread team. Ran a few out of the pro set and put four wide a few times but mostly stuck to different running formations. They only passed after Brownsboro put everybody in the box and they were not good at it then. The o line is the strength of that team, they are huge. And you better hit Ward and wrap him up, he will run throgh any arm tackle and a few normal tackles. He is a very strong back with average speed but hard to bring down.

Center just got through beating Tatum which usually ran the ball in the same formation......Will love to see the game but I will choose Center over a team that is going to run the ball in the same formation the whole game....Usually those teams that run in the same formation and dont spread usually can't throw the football that good especially when behind.

Center just got through beating Tatum which usually ran the ball in the same formation......Will love to see the game but I will choose Center over a team that is going to run the ball in the same formation the whole game....Usually those teams that run in the same formation and dont spread usually can't throw the football that good especially when behind.

Hope ur right....we need to do extra tackling drills in practice this week so we dont give up long runs early again and have to play catch up...