Whitehouse Basketball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask yourself the same questions and a few more. Do you set a good example aat home in front of your kid? Do you complain about coaches in front of your kid ? Do you get on websites and put down coaches and you kids can see it ? :icon_ :notworthy:

These question are irrelevant to me since my kids are grown and are successful men and women in society. I did set a good example and still do to this day. Thanks for asking.

I guess you have to be a disgruntal parent to have an opinion on this site.

I am making a simple observation if it offends you i'm sorry if it stirs up concern and thought well good.

And for the record I didn't choose coaching as my profession so my actions don't affect hundreds of kids on a daily basis. You don't get into coaching for the money you do it for the love of the kids and the love of the game. Some of you not all of you have forgotten that.

I don't envy coaches. I never said that it was an easy job.

This will be my last post on this subject. If you don't get the picture by now than drawing it in red crayola is not going to help.

These question are irrelevant to me since my kids are grown and are successful men and women in society. I did set a good example and still do to this day. Thanks for asking.

I guess you have to be a disgruntal parent to have an opinion on this site.

I am making a simple observation if it offends you i'm sorry if it stirs up concern and thought well good.

And for the record I didn't choose coaching as my profession so my actions don't affect hundreds of kids on a daily basis. You don't get into coaching for the money you do it for the love of the kids and the love of the game. Some of you not all of you have forgotten that.

I don't envy coaches. I never said that it was an easy job.

This will be my last post on this subject. If you don't get the picture by now than drawing it in red crayola is not going to help.

Could you use blue! I"m sure you were a model parent. Maybe you could share your thoughts in a book. You could title it " CUJOSMAMA : THE STORY OF THE PERFECT PARENT" :rofl:

Do you slip with profanity or use tobacco in front of thes kids when you know that the school rules prohibit both? Do you show favortism to the kid that runs a 4.4 and weighs 210lbs rather than the 150lb, 5.3 guy?

I don't do either of those things in front of kids. What's a 4.4?

Could you use blue! I"m sure you were a model parent. Maybe you could share your thoughts in a book. You could title it " CUJOSMAMA : THE STORY OF THE PERFECT PARENT" :rofl:

Cujosmama: What you have to realize is Alvie and the chipmunks are extremely sensitive to criticism. There's definitely some insecurity there. Maybe it's the lack of height or the extra body hair or most likely the extra high voices. :updown:

Alvie: I loved you guys last movie and I'm ready for the sequel. I can't wait to pop in your new Christmas album. :rock:

Cujosmama: What you have to realize is Alvie and the chipmunks are extremely sensitive to criticism. There's definitely some insecurity there. Maybe it's the lack of height or the extra body hair or most likely the extra high voices. :updown:

Alvie: I loved you guys last movie and I'm ready for the sequel. I can't wait to pop in your new Christmas album. :rock:

bahahahaha!

Mr.BOOT......

We conversed last season at the end of the year. If you look back you will see where we agreed on some issues from last season. Cujosmama wants to make blanket comments regarding coaching ( coaches ) not showing kids how to have character and respect. He/She included all coaches and listed things such as using tobacco in front of kids and profanity......to name a few examples. But implies since He/She isn't a coach it doesn't apply to Him/Her.

To me it must involve both coaches and parents to teach Charater and respect.....but it must backed up at both places ( home and school ). Once one end breaks down you lose the kid in the mix. Today, unfortunately, many kids don't have anyone at home to teach them these traits, so teacher/coaches serve as both teacher-role model- and sometimes a parent figure.

By the way Mr. Boot..........I am above average in height......have no extra body hair ( losing more every day ) ......and I have a very deep voice....... :bye: :bye: :bye:

Where are the mods when you need them!? Page 3 is a waste!

Can we get back on the topic of Whitehouse Basketball?

Are they at full strength now? What is their record? Who do they play tonight?

LOL, sounds kind of like a Bullard thread. When coaches argue with parents, it always ends up this way.

The last I read in the TMT, they were 4-8. I still have not seen Q. Aldridge's name in a boxscore. I haven't even heard why he is out. I've always assumed an injury. Their schedule says that they are playing at Texas High tonight.

What is their record? Who do they play tonight?

Not sure what their record is, but Texas High thumped them tonight. It was fairly close in the 1st half, but WH was having a miserable 2nd half. Last I heard T High was ahead by 20 in the 4th. Didn't hear the end of the game......... I guess I'll look stupid if WH came back & won :huh: