Alto Vs Kerens

MrBobcat0913

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't faced a defense like this, and probably haven't faced a offense like this either!!

Well just by lookin at who you've played, doesn't look you've played a team with speed like ours that will match your either! Dawson and Blooming Grove WE ARE NOT! :rock:

Well just by lookin at who you've played, doesn't look you've played a team with speed like ours that will match your either! Dawson and Blooming Grove WE ARE NOT! :rock:

This is the same defense that shut Cayuga's Shead down last year!! only 1 defender is gone and that was Pat Faulk!!!!!!!!

(Shead is supposed to be one of the most explosive, dominating, and elusive running backs in Texas high school football this season. But the Bobcats defense shut him down as they held him to only 59 yards rushing on 16 carries and no touchdowns. Shead could only muster seven yards on nine touches in the second half) :yelp:

This is the same defense that shut Cayuga's Shead down last year!! only 1 defender is gone and that was Pat Faulk!!!!!!!!

(Shead is supposed to be one of the most explosive, dominating, and elusive running backs in Texas high school football this season. But the Bobcats defense shut him down as they held him to only 59 yards rushing on 16 carries and no touchdowns. Shead could only muster seven yards on nine touches in the second half) :yelp:

U do realize Traylon was injured right? Malcome did run and throw all over yall. As for this game, Alto by 14+. You guys couldnt get past Malakoff. Alto is too much for Kerens. I have a feeling Javonte Jones is going to have quite a night! Good Luck to both teams, but like i said i see Alto taking this one by atleast 14+!

U do realize Traylon was injured right? Malcome did run and throw all over yall. As for this game, Alto by 14+. You guys couldnt get past Malakoff. Alto is too much for Kerens. I have a feeling Javonte Jones is going to have quite a night! Good Luck to both teams, but like i said i see Alto taking this one by atleast 14+!

Ditto, ditto and ditto what this guy said!

I really do think that (Kerens) have a chance!!!! They r a way better team than Frankston!!!!

You might be better than Frankston i'll give ya that, but "WAY" butter, idk about that, i'll reserve judgement after Friday. You do know they have the twins that are going to SFA??? Both are 6+ ft. and over 200 lbs. and these guys can run! And since your talkin' about shuttin' down Shead last year Frankston did beat Cayuga last year, which you didn't. Hate to tell ya, but Frankston aint some roody pooh off the street. :flowers:

Get ready for Jones, doubt you've faced a QB like him this year either, he's been known to make people look like this the next day :cripple:

You might be better than Frankston i'll give ya that, but "WAY" butter, idk about that, i'll reserve judgement after Friday. You do know they have the twins that are going to SFA??? Both are 6+ ft. and over 200 lbs. and these guys can run! And since your talkin' about shuttin' down Shead last year Frankston did beat Cayuga last year, which you didn't. Hate to tell ya, but Frankston aint some roody pooh off the street. :flowers:

Get ready for Jones, doubt you've faced a QB like him this year either, he's been known to make people look like this the next day :cripple:

Thats just what i was thinkn. Javonte Jones is an animal! Does he have any offers?

Yes,,,ya'll kept an injured Traylon Shead in check who didn't even play half the game...but what did Malcome do from the QB position??? And......who won that game??? Anyway, ya'll should be worrying about what Jones will do.