277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew i'd here from you buzzfrog sooner or later. I try to take these posts very seriously, but can't when I see a uesrname like BUZZFROG!! What exactly was going through your head when you created your account?? Or is it just another one of Chapel Hill's failed attempts to be funny. I really can't see those pups backing up all the smack you and wife talk. Maybe you should take it down a notch so the loss won't be that humiliating. Thats exactly what Dr.Phil is going to tell you next week when he comes in to confront yall about your loss!!!

Let me ask you a question, will you forget the name Buzzfrog from hear on out?? I didn't think so, my point.....

Can you smell the DOOKEY CHASE??? HA HA

BULLDOG NATION

Those cocky fans will be back trust me! The king and queen of trashtalk buzz and moma wont stand it talking bout those pups. Or how Chapel hill is somehow God gift to football. In there eyes they could beat Oregon,Auburn,JohnTyler,Longview, and New England Pats! Kinda reminds me of boise state fans lol but chapel hill has actually played a highschool scheldule.

There is a crown on my bulldog for a reason! How nice of you to recognize! I wasn't real sure Henderson Alma Marta were capable of putting 2 & 2 together!

It's going to be great to see little Chasee-poo on here on satruday giving CH the credit they deserve. I have enjoyed reading everyone going back and forth back and forth with all the talk.

:thumbsup: ARE YOU READY YO MAKE SOME NOISE STUDD???

:nowhearthis: BULLDOGS ROLL!!! GO DOGS!!

#70 strips the ball 55..50...45...35....30....28...24...22..18...16...15...14..13..12..11..10..9..8.

..7...6...5..4..3..2..1 Touchdown "Yes Sir" 6'3 300 lbs worth of nasty.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

He's breathing exceptionally hard. That's a long way for such a big guy to run. "NASTY!!" #70, 52, 30, 12, 53, 50, 57, 56, 58, 67, 62, 2, 21, 20, 15, 5, 4, 16, 9, 8, 3, 23, 11, & 32 = definition of NASTY!!!

:thumbsup: ARE YOU READY YO MAKE SOME NOISE STUDD???

:nowhearthis: BULLDOGS ROLL!!! GO DOGS!!

Well I got to thinkin about it, and this is the last game either way you look at it. This the most important game, and Henderson has dogged CH like no other. I just can't wait to see the shocked fans from H-Town.

#70 strips the ball 55..50...45...35....30....28...24...22..18...16...15...14..13..12..11..10..9..8.

..7...6...5..4..3..2..1 Touchdown "Yes Sir" 6'3 300 lbs worth of nasty.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

Not trying to stirr up anything, but I certainly hope there's not a 55 yard line....lol

Maybe because Chapel Hill is a community not a city like Henderson is. Maybe we are too small to have a paper for Chapel Hill. A coworker of mine told me that when Chapel Hill won state in 89 that Tyler really started ti claim Chapel Hill. Regardless if how big or small we are we have one state title already and come Friday I believe we shall have TWO. GO DOGS!!!

Pretty sure...communities don't have school...

It's interesting how the vote is so close on Smoaky that is for east texas only, yet on www.3adownlow.com the vote is largely in Chapel Hill's favor. Which shows the homer voting that is happening on here, and the reality that the rest of the state sees.

Chapel Hill is bringing it. And yes, the fans on here are very cocky and sure of our team, but the guys are confident, not cocky. I asked a prominent player if we were going to win on Monday and he said "We will know when the clock hits 00 in the fourth quarter...but yes." So they believe they will win and they plan on playing all out for four full quarters. They want it. They deserve. I believe they will get it. I think Friday night, we will see that the heart of a Bulldog is much bigger than the heart of a lion.

I love how intelligent game analyzation is over with now...

You can analyze it all you want and then throw it all away. This game is about matchups. May the best team win. I'm happy for both teams for making it this far.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!