277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas the night before state, and all through the Hill, not a fan was sleeping, not a coach could lie still. The uniforms were hung in the lockers with care, in hopes of victory would soon be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of championship rings danced in their heads......

Let's Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

I'm proud for all the kids getting to participate tonight. Congrats to both teams for makin it this far. This Henderson Chill final game tonight couldn't have worked out any better. Good luck Henderson and safe travels to all. Let's go have some fun.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!! We've been waiting on this for a long time.

I'm proud for all the kids getting to participate tonight. Congrats to both teams for makin it this far. This Henderson Chill final game tonight couldn't have worked out any better. Good luck Henderson and safe travels to all. Let's go have some fun.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!! We've been waiting on this for a long time.

buzzfrog, for you info I was only "joking" about your QB wearing a cast on his arm and I do know injuries are a part of the game..with this said I wish we were in full strength against your outstanding football team.It would be great if everybody healthy but this time of year a "major injury"sometimes spells the difference.You know and I know your backup QB is not as good as your starting QB!!!Our backup played a good game last week but he is not 'the same' as our starter... I hope Barnes can play and hopefully be effective---if not then our backup will have to have the "game of his life" for us to stay with your speed and strength.

It is just a shame the injury occured to our QB, but he is a Jr. and I would not be surprised to meet you again next year as both teams are loaded with underclassmen...but the focus is on TONIGHT....I expect our kids to rally around who ever our QB is and give it !100% effort...

I can assure you our town will be there in force to back our Lions and will make as much noise yelling for them as your fans will and

when its over give credit to the winner. We have a classy team and classy fans, just as I am sure you do..This is what high school football is all about---supporting your team ----

I think its pretty amazing for a young kid who got his wrist broken-had to be put to sleep to set it at midnight last Friday night and was walking around practice on Mon. in his blue jeans decided to give it a try and play tonight. It takes lots of courage to even go pn the field with that big cast nearly to his elbow, if he does decide to try it...I will be saying a prayer for him for even trying to help the Lions win and for his courage and effort. It doesn't get "any better" than that!!!!!

With the way the uil brackets worked out this year this is a sweet matchup! Two great East Texas teams in the final game! It couldn't of worked out any better imo in 3a div 1. Henderson has had there best season, and Ch has broke a lot of there school records and has had there best season! So good luck tonight, and I hope this will be a good clean and hard fought game! I hate it that the season will end after this game but truly hope we come away with the win to make the off time better! Congrats to Ch and Henderson for making to the final and let the best team win! Be safe and god bless both organizations!

Go Dogs!

buzzfrog, for you info I was only "joking" about your QB wearing a cast on his arm and I do know injuries are a part of the game..with this said I wish we were in full strength against your outstanding football team.It would be great if everybody healthy but this time of year a "major injury"sometimes spells the difference.You know and I know your backup QB is not as good as your starting QB!!!Our backup played a good game last week but he is not 'the same' as our starter... I hope Barnes can play and hopefully be effective---if not then our backup will have to have the "game of his life" for us to stay with your speed and strength.

It is just a shame the injury occured to our QB, but he is a Jr. and I would not be surprised to meet you again next year as both teams are loaded with underclassmen...but the focus is on TONIGHT....I expect our kids to rally around who ever our QB is and give it !100% effort...

I can assure you our town will be there in force to back our Lions and will make as much noise yelling for them as your fans will and

when its over give credit to the winner. We have a classy team and classy fans, just as I am sure you do..This is what high school football is all about---supporting your team ----

I think its pretty amazing for a young kid who got his wrist broken-had to be put to sleep to set it at midnight last Friday night and was walking around practice on Mon. in his blue jeans decided to give it a try and play tonight. It takes lots of courage to even go pn the field with that big cast nearly to his elbow, if he does decide to try it...I will be saying a prayer for him for even trying to help the Lions win and for his courage and effort. It doesn't get "any better" than that!!!!!

:thumbsup: Great post, and you are absolutely right! I wish y'all the best!! I will say a prayer before the game to!! Good luck frog, and safe travels to the dome!

I personally do not know what the Q.B. situation is in Henderson and I also know the fans do not either. This being said this is the same person who reported that the Lucas Lovejoy Q.B. was "being reninstated" if my memory serves me well.As we all know he was not. So I guess we all need to wait until the game instead of reporting on something that we may know nothing about. Good luck and safe travel to all fans and players,band,etc.

Twas the night before state, and all through the Hill, not a fan was sleeping, not a coach could lie still. The uniforms were hung in the lockers with care, in hopes of victory would soon be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of championship rings danced in their heads......

Let's Go Bulldogs!!!!!!

That's great Tanman

With the way the uil brackets worked out this year this is a sweet matchup! Two great East Texas teams in the final game! It couldn't of worked out any better imo in 3a div 1. Henderson has had there best season, and Ch has broke a lot of there school records and has had there best season! So good luck tonight, and I hope this will be a good clean and hard fought game! I hate it that the season will end after this game but truly hope we come away with the win to make the off time better! Congrats to Ch and Henderson for making to the final and let the best team win! Be safe and god bless both organizations!

Go Dogs!

Well said Buzz, see ya toniight!!!

Talk all you want big boy. Continue to show that doorknob IQ you have. I think the reason why ya'll talk so much is cause you are trying to convince yourself deep down that ya'll actually MIGHT have a chance winning this game. 27 more hours and the talking stops.

Thats better then anything I could have said "1987Lions." Well done! :thumbsup: