Atlanta@PG

Rabb4Life

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which team shows up for Atlanta? Coach Davis will have PG ready to play. Recent years, Atlanta hasn't faired well against PG. Should be a good game though!

maybe we defer the cointoss and kick a onside kick.....you can bet KD will have PG ready to play

maybe we defer the cointoss and kick a onside kick.....you can bet KD will have PG ready to play

Nothing shocks me coming out of Atlanta. I am hopeful they can regroup after last night and go into PG and play their A game against the Hawks of Pleasant Grove!

having seen both teams play...ATL "should" win this game. However, ATL and PG has a tendency to be a toss up. PG has Melvin Gray and ATL has a great tandem TB set with Dickson and Webster. I think ATL's running game will have another big game and should win by a few TD's but PG's coach knows how to plan ahead.

ATL 35 PG 7 but wouldn't be surprised if its closer

having seen both teams play...ATL "should" win this game. However, ATL and PG has a tendency to be a toss up. PG has Melvin Gray and ATL has a great tandem TB set with Dickson and Webster. I think ATL's running game will have another big game and should win by a few TD's but PG's coach knows how to plan ahead.

ATL 35 PG 7 but wouldn't be surprised if its closer

It's Dickerson and Webster!

Which team shows up for Atlanta? Coach Davis will have PG ready to play. Recent years, Atlanta hasn't faired well against PG. Should be a good game though!

ATL will win this game by a bunch. PG has not scored in 2 weeks and should not score against ATL. McClure and staff will have them ready also and will score a BUNCH with the 2 backs that ran for 249 against LE. PG will not have an answer for that.

In PG's 8 games they have scored in each game:

10, 7, 7, 14, 16, 47, 0, 0, ...That is not beating ATL.

ATL will win this game by a bunch. PG has not scored in 2 weeks and should not score against ATL. McClure and staff will have them ready also and will score a BUNCH with the 2 backs that ran for 249 against LE. PG will not have an answer for that.

In PG's 8 games they have scored in each game:

10, 7, 7, 14, 16, 47, 0, 0, ...That is not beating ATL.

Pleasant Grove will find a way to score against Atlanta's not so tough defense!

PG should be able to move the ball and score against Atlanta. Will it be enough...that will be the question! Atlanta's offense must be good to score that many on LE, but Atlanta's defense must not be nearly that good to let up that many points and yards to LE!

I'll go with PG!

PG should be able to move the ball and score against Atlanta. Will it be enough...that will be the question! Atlanta's offense must be good to score that many on LE, but Atlanta's defense must not be nearly that good to let up that many points and yards to LE!

I'll go with PG!

PG will not move the ball against ATL. Check out #51 for ATL Friday night..BEAST!! ATL D is fast and better than most think. LE's O played well last Friday and many players had touches that made a BIG impact which did not happen against PG. PG's inability to throw is killing them. There is not a threat via the air when PG's plays. When they do throw it is not good.

I was really pleased with PG's ability to stop the run against LE. If they can come through like that against Atlanta's backs, it will then fall on the offense to click.

Getting the Atlanta D off balance , and no turnovers will be crucial.

Atlanta had one fumble against LE that resulted in a turnover. the other one we got back. but that ONE fumble on our opening series was the difference in the game as far as i'm concerned. they got on us 14 - 0 quick and we had to fight our way out of a hole from then on. after that our defense finally started containing them for most of the rest of the game.

its a tough lesson learned and hopefully it wont be repeated friday night. PG is playing with their backs against the wall worse than we are and it's a must win, in their stadium. we'll have to bring it and bring it hard for 4 quarters to win it. if we win we most likely clinch a play-off birth.

PG will not move the ball against ATL. Check out #51 for ATL Friday night..BEAST!! ATL D is fast and better than most think. LE's O played well last Friday and many players had touches that made a BIG impact which did not happen against PG. PG's inability to throw is killing them. There is not a threat via the air when PG's plays. When they do throw it is not good.

I know Atlanta has a good team and a really good offense! I’m only going by what LE’s offense did against PG vs. what LE’s offense was able to do against Atlanta! Perhaps Atlanta’s defense started slow and let up a few big plays early, it does happen! I do agree a more balanced attack is better for all teams!

I look forward to a good game Friday night! Go PG!!!

PG is going to struggle to contain the Rabbit running attack. the Rabbit defense is fast and speedy. not as big as most teams but they learn fast and recover quickly. i was telling a friend yesterday that the Atlanta coaching staff is the best in the area at halftime adjustments. PG will through the house at us in the first half and we'll have to work our tails off to keep it close. after the halftime adjustments i think the Rabbits will settle down and take control of the game. PG has two or three really good athletes that'll keep them in the game but Atlanta has a stable full of them that will keep PG backed up on their heels all night long. if Atlanta doesn't fumble or make serious mental mistakes they'll win this one.

RabFan, you can come out and play. It's our only chance to enjoy the Rabb Rivalry!

For your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd bring out some of my Nature Collection.

It's not nearly as interesting as the RedCreek Sharkb8tr Series, but there are children present.

PG did a good job on the Leopards running game, catching a rabbit should be easier, right?

I mean, if Rocky can catch a chicken...

PS: I couldn't no matter how much I searched, find a picture of a Rabbit taking out a Hawk. Sorry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

At least it wasn't like that one team, when asked after they won the flip, instead of receive or defer, they said "we'll kick".

Then, the other team got the deferral by default, and opted to receive in the 2nd half, also!