Chapel hill vs gladewater

Chill5000

Chapel Hill just had a down year. Not a big deal for that to happen to a State Champ. They have actually had a couple of great years prior to this year. Give them time and they will establish as a power house bunch every year like Gilmer and Carthage have. Look for them to finish off the season strong and hit the weights a little earlier this year. They'll be back.

You are right. The defense has had a hard time slowing anyone down.

I dont think anyone is hammering Black. The kid is a playmaker and needs to be on the field.

Everyone was frustated because Black is our best WR and our best arm was riding the bench. I could be wrong but thats the way I see.

Play calling has been terrible. For the better part of the season our kids would wait and wait on a play call to only get a penalty as time runs out. All this time wasted to run the same play over and over. It doesnt make sense to me.

One could argue that CH doesnt have the athletes to really spread the field but for example that doesnt explain not running Black more during the Bullard game. One of the two times they tried it, he was wide open for a TD. If we are going to be a run mostly team, lets get away from the spread, line black up under center, line a fullback up, and pound the ball old school. Now we line up a RB on either side of black and he runs to the opposite side. EVERYTIME.

CH should have a good talent pool next year. The JV has some good lookin kids as well as the freshmen. I just hope we can make some changes to utilize them. Our offense is way to generic to compete in the district of doom.

I believe he assisted Taber last year at CH.

If they line up in the I and run the ball all the time then the complaint will that they run the ball too much!!! Hindsight is 20/20 and it is always right but i think that CH is in the right offense.

The freshman game was 34-20 Chapel Hill.

The JV game was 53-35 Gladewater.

It was the 1st lost of the year for Gladewater's Freshman who were playing without 3 starters, the qb got moved up to jv, one lb got moved up to varsity, and one lb was out with strep throat.

The JV team remains undefeated for the year.

The freshman game was 34-20 Chapel Hill.

The JV game was 53-35 Gladewater.

It was the 1st lost of the year for Gladewater's Freshman who were playing without 3 starters, the qb got moved up to jv, one lb got moved up to varsity, and one lb was out with strep throat.

The JV team remains undefeated for the year.

I think you guys will have a more improved Varsity team next year, Ya'll had some good size on your JV team.

Getting close to game time. Hope the offense can get something going tonight, the defense has really been good for the Bears this year but get kinda of worn down by being on the field so much. The second half has been real tough on them, been with everybody in the first half this year then just fall apart after the half. Last home game of the year so hopefully we'll execute a good game plan and get the W.