Beckville at Overton

BearcatBlue

Matthias never gives us credit.. #hater.. dont take the mustangs to lightly.. we gonna come out and suprise a few folks.. #63 gonna wreck shop!!

Nobody's underestimating #63. Shoot, if we had eleven #63s we'd win State. #realist

Hope all the mustangs are and i think their ready to step up to a new level..

I'm hoping this as well... but Beckville ain't Cross Roads. #aintimpressedwithanythingIveseensofar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Beckville will look forward to the challenge tomorrow night. #63 that y'all speak of been injured? Hope he's better and ready to go.

He is 100 % and looks forward to the challenge by a good beckville o line for sure.. hope its a good clean game..

Overton's just not at a point where they can compete with a team like y'all yet. Simple as that.

I. Was. Wrong.

Totally blown away by the team effort and guts these boys showed tonight.

Beckville played hard and held on to take the W, but our boys have nothing to be ashamed of. They went toe-to-toe for four quarters and kept fighting to the end.

If this team continues to play like this, good things are going to happen for them... not just next year, this year.

Your whole team played well. Defense is solid. Offense can definitely run the ball. Played for 4 quarters and could have won the game. 25 for the mustangs is a ball hawk. 20 runs hard and has good speed for a big man. The mustangs will be in the post season and could make some noise come playoff time. Very impressed with your team.