kountze lions vs Teague lions round 1

Allheartnoquit

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze has some athletes and some corners teague is gonna have to run the ball to win. Kountze doesn't have much of a defense, but the secondary is strong. And teague will not stop Kountze's offense. Kountze will put up 30+, but teague might put up 60.

Kountze has some athletes and some corners teague is gonna have to run the ball to win. Kountze doesn't have much of a defense, but the secondary is strong. And teague will not stop Kountze's offense. Kountze will put up 30+, but teague might put up 60.

Kountze may have athletes, but Dist 11 has football players. My friends from Tig take this one

we are not your friend but we do win BIG

Kountze is not a team to take lightly! This is a new team but the past two years in first round we took Whitney for granted and lost. Then barely beat a Palmer team that wasn't on our level. Kountze is a great offensive team. With a good dual threat QB! Our defense must come out and play! We can't come out sluggish like the last two weeks and expect to win. If we don't come out swinging we will lose! Teague needs to play Teague ball! Since the malakoff game we havent looked like a team that wants to be out there. I wanna see a fire inside these boys from the start to the finish! I wanna see them sworming to the ball. Attacking like they did against mexia and Caldwell and malakoff! Don't let the kountze players come to you Boys! Hit them in the mouth and I promise you, you will be where you wanna be at the end of the game! Must hit the ground running from the opening kickoff! It will be a cold one!

we are not your friend but we do win BIG

You are my friend, friend. A statement like this with capitalized letters is what makes smoaky posters dislike you guys. Be graceful about knowing you're going to win. Everybody knows you're going to score points.... Jesus

Waco ISD Friday night. 7:30

Glen Rose won't stop Cameron's offense. Rockdale vs Cameron is a rivalry game and one of the hottest in the state. Records and class mean nothing there. Games where we went undefeated, and rockdale was down, Rockdale played us close and vice versa. Not making an excuse, but short of a blowout, there's never a shock result in Cameron/Rockdale games against each other.

Since that game, both sides are clicking together. Starting defense has only allowed 2 scores in 4 weeks. Both against Lago. Troy, Florence and Academy got their only points in the final 2 minutes of those games. That same Academy that dropped 45 on Rockdale. Coach Rhoades has this team firing on all cylinders. It will take a herculean display to stop them now.

Kountze has football players as well. The best player in the field will be from kountze. not the best team, but the best football player is from kountze

you got to be kidding about the best football player is on Kountze. I just watched him and looked at his stats and like I said you got to be kidding. He does have skills but the Lions are loaded with talent and have some more talented then he is. Kountze may score in the 20's but MY Lions will score 60 plus. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion