Shelbyville vs Centerville

TWB

Shelbyville vs Centerville  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I still would give our kids just as much of a chance either way. We lost our speed back first game of the year to a fused vertebrae which is a dynamic we never had after that. Big #60 largent goin out early last night, who was our best linemen on both sides of the ball, hurt bigtime on Defense. We had several other key players go out too. But at the end of the day we lost with what we had. We had every chance to win the game, just didnt work out.

Who else that makes a difference is hurt for shelbyville?

Players that played hurt 10 QB ankle, 55 center separated ribs, 25 back and nose separated shoulder, 8 end and LB shoulder. R corner and back up QB knee.

3 D end and back had an emotional cay with the death if his girl friends parents.

52 guard out with spranged ankle, and 2 our corner and back up fullback out with ankle surgery.

Do they make a difference? They are starters.

These injures with other live issues have proved we are no one man team. Believe me who ever they play better saddle up, and come come for the long haul. These young men do not know quit, and I don't believe will ever meet him.

As for Burrell. His tuffness is documented!

This is no excuse only facts. That's football you give you take. Here we come!

Yeah. Round 4,everyone in 2a is playing hurt. That's why we say "it's the toughest in texas" cause most of your top athletes have to go both ways. At this point it's just survival everyone left is good. Can you execute and can you fight through the injuries. Some teams get lucky. Most dont. At this point 15-18 year old young men have been going at it for FOUR MONTHS!!! That's a lot of abuse these guys bodies have had to absorb.

I hope Shelbyville continues to get their guys rested up. Break out them home remedies!

Yeah. Round 4,everyone in 2a is playing hurt. That's why we say "it's the toughest in texas" cause most of your top athletes have to go both ways. At this point it's just survival everyone left is good. Can you execute and can you fight through the injuries. Some teams get lucky. Most dont. At this point 15-18 year old young men have been going at it for FOUR MONTHS!!! That's a lot of abuse these guys bodies have had to absorb.

I hope Shelbyville continues to get their guys rested up. Break out them home remedies!

Time for the red clay and vinegar! It is late in the year for a lot of herbs but I've been asked for some. Plus I have some dried. You can call it what you want but things which work deserve to be respect.