Hughes Springs

giant

8 hours ago, 2017Patriot said:

I've heard that the board and Superintendent are OK with another 0-10 year and have extended the AD contract. Any truth?

If they go 0-10 this year with having LK and Ore City on the schedule then he really might be in trouble.

7 hours ago, VerumDixit said:

If they go 0-10 this year with having LK and Ore City on the schedule then he really might be in trouble.

If they don’t improve, LK and OC will both beat them. 

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, DogEatDog said:

If they don’t improve, LK and OC will both beat them. 

I take it you have not seen LK the last couple of years. Even Hughes Springs of last year would have beaten them. 

On 3/23/2024 at 8:36 PM, giant said:

Usually AD contracts are 2 years meaning they would have to reassign or pay off the contract 

More and more places are giving AD’s 1 year contracts….. because they can. Didn’t matter in this case. They will let this one run it completely into the gutter and still blame it on his predecessor. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:02 AM, 2017Patriot said:

I've heard that the board and Superintendent are OK with another 0-10 year and have extended the AD contract. Any truth?

Are there going to be any of the other coaches coming back? 

19 hours ago, HS1988 said:

Wonder what offense we will run next year? Maybe they will bring in a spread guy and chunk it around. I think that's what some wanted.

seems like slot t would do well there

Word on the street….. A Cass county AD/HFC has been fielding some big school interviews for assistant positions.   Allegedly, his current spot is at a place that can’t live up to his standards. 

1 hour ago, DogEatDog said:

Word on the street….. A Cass county AD/HFC has been fielding some big school interviews for assistant positions.   Allegedly, his current spot is at a place that can’t live up to his standards. 

I wish him the VERY BEST of luck with that. Coaching careers can span decades. Kids only get 4yrs of high school sports. Stop wasting their time. 

• Like 1