Lone Oak vs. Carlisle Friday night at the Reservation

upullinmychain

2 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Some fellow kin to my daughter in law almost went small town (try that in a small town) on one of the opposing coaches last night for screaming out (this is F#&@&$G BullS#&T) in front of this fellows kids when he was walking down from the pressbox. Classless all around if you ask me.

Yeah I heard about that,thought I heard it myself but thought it was one of their fans 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, CHEIFBLACKFOOT said:

watched the video he was a good foot from side line. guess when he high stepped the defender they thought he was tip toeing the line. that one of the worst officiating crews ever.  we have had some of those guys multiple times and each time its a problem.

The one with the ponytail is the one that gave Hawkins an extra down a few years ago when it should have been 4th down.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtadad said:

I was told Carlisle players were attacking LO.  No pf were called on Carlisle  so coach said we are done. Seems to a history  of this at Carlisle.  

Nice drive by,you know nothing about Carlisle but speak as if it's gospel 🤷..how bout not smoking qb on sidelines and flexing over top of him,and mistaking us for liberal sheep 👀..three mistakes in a row,ya out..sportsmanship,yall should try it sometime.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:27 PM, upullinmychain said:

Yes, their coach got ejected and they packed up and left..very interesting turn of events leading up to that particular moment 🤷‍♂️

" One of our boys sacked the quarterback on the opposite teams line and their whole team jumped on him and started a full out fight,   Their entire bench was cleared on fighting our  boys.   the referees didn’t penalized them one bit but injected are our two players that got hit.   Coach loaded the boys up on the bus and took them home before anyone could get hurt. Dirtiest team"

This was a parent of an athlete..

10 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Nice drive by,you know nothing about Carlisle but speak as if it's gospel 🤷..how bout not smoking qb on sidelines and flexing over top of him,and mistaking us for liberal sheep 👀..three mistakes in a row,ya out..sportsmanship,yall should try it sometime.

I've heard also this wasnt the first from Carlisle  on these manners. 

I'm sure if the game is on video we could see what happened. 

Edited by dtadad

2 minutes ago, dtadad said:

I've heard also th8s usnt the first from Carlisle  on these manners. 

The player who started the rukus on our team was ejected and will sit out first district game, I was five feet from where it all went down,i watched all of it unfold.what a parent across the entire stadium thinks they saw and what we,who were basically sitting 10 feet from it saw are different, your guy took our qb down hard and way out of bounds,no biggie,but when he tried to get up your player shoved him back down and flexed over him, major mistake on his part.Sometimes actions have consequences,and they are immediate.Note to visiting team's,if you are gonna do that dumb stuff,do it on your own sidelines because on ours you are gonna get checked.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

The player who started the rukus on our team was ejected and will sit out first district game, I was five feet from where it all went down,i watched all of it unfold.what a parent across the entire stadium thinks they saw and what we,who were basically sitting 10 feet from it saw are different, your guy took our qb down hard and way out of bounds,no biggie,but when he tried to get up your player shoved him back down and flexed over him, major mistake on his part.Sometimes actions have consequences,and they are immediate.Note to visiting team's,if you are gonna do that dumb stuff,do it on your own sidelines because on ours you are gonna get checked.

Then I understand.  The refs  this early in the game probably  should of stopped this early. I know in basketball  refs let it go until the point  they start really fighting

4 hours ago, dtadad said:

I was told Carlisle players were attacking LO.  No pf were called on Carlisle  so coach said we are done. Seems to a history  of this at Carlisle.  

Not sure who said Carlisle players weren’t penalized & that we have a history of this but neither of these statements are true. Our player was ejected first. I think the “mystery coaches” that sat on the LO side who made these comments wear green on game days & there's a long standing rivalry there. The LO coach was penalized before he decided to leave for unsportsman like conduct….whatever that was. LO ended up on Carlisle sideline so yes it appears they all jumped in to defend the QB but that is not true. But…..welcome to Indian nation where we are a family but fighting is not the answer which both team did! At the end of the day, the refs were horrible & should’ve stopped all of this way earlier but they didn’t. Both teams made mistakes & both were punished.

18 hours ago, Bighass said:

Not sure who said Carlisle players weren’t penalized & that we have a history of this but neither of these statements are true. Our player was ejected first. I think the “mystery coaches” that sat on the LO side who made these comments wear green on game days & there's a long standing rivalry there. The LO coach was penalized before he decided to leave for unsportsman like conduct….whatever that was. LO ended up on Carlisle sideline so yes it appears they all jumped in to defend the QB but that is not true. But…..welcome to Indian nation where we are a family but fighting is not the answer which both team did! At the end of the day, the refs were horrible & should’ve stopped all of this way earlier but they didn’t. Both teams made mistakes & both were punished.

The words he used are not appropriate for smoaky and i would be banned for a month if I posted them..when you watch a ref pull his flag then look at another ref get a head shake then put the flag back in his pocket 👀. That happened twice and each way..these refs need to be broken up and each put with an experienced crew for a season and really learn their craft a little better.. The inexperience is evident and it's getting worse each year.Uil has been saying for years there was a shortage of qualified refs, they rite.

On 9/26/2023 at 3:11 PM, upullinmychain said:

The words he used are not appropriate for smoaky and i would be banned for a month if I posted them..when you watch a ref pull his flag then look at another ref get a head shake then put the flag back in his pocket 👀. That happened twice and each way..these refs need to be broken up and each put with an experienced crew for a season and really learn their craft a little better.. The inexperience is evident and it's getting worse each year.Uil has been saying for years there was a shortage of qualified refs, they rite.

Oh i agree! They were horrible & didnt make calls they should have which lead to the events of that night. We’ve had pony tail boy before & he’s horrible. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 6:27 PM, upullinmychain said:

The video is now on NFHS Network for all to see who want to see.  It appears everything was calming down after just a few seconds until a player "clipped" an opponent, knocking the opponent into one of the home players which set off the big melee.  Looks like that one event was the spark for the bigger issue.

23 minutes ago, neveragain said:

The video is now on NFHS Network for all to see who want to see.  It appears everything was calming down after just a few seconds until a player "clipped" an opponent, knocking the opponent into one of the home players which set off the big melee.  Looks like that one event was the spark for the bigger issue.

They've sat out a second player from our team for a half now,refs called one of yalls players number And it was ours,upon further review.thats what im being told now