Tenaha versus Maud

cougarpride

Who Wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Tenaha
    • Maud

Your welcome.. we'll always give u our support unless we're in our rival game lol if ya know what i mean... and yes it will be a great game!.. we believe in the boys! even though tenaha is the underdogs for now in the poll.. still don't underestimate them... as well as tenaha dont underestimate the power M.

B.S.T. Guys B.S.T.!

Bowie out!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. I think the Cards will take it by 7. Hopefully I'll get off in time to find Tatum. Never

been there before.

Good luck MHS

THS if you can make it to Marshall you can make it to Tatum. Take HWY 43 south in Marshall it will take you to Tatum. You will see the lights from the field on the right when you come into Tatum.

Oh yea Go CARDS!!!!!!!!

[/color]

I am glad you are so sure of yourself! It is a great thing to have confidence, just don't allow that confidence to fool you into thinking you're invincible. There is always someone better out there. (Hopefully we will be the better team!)

Speaking as a Tiger fan we've witnessed this first hand. So be careful and watch yourself Maud! Don't go overboard with the trash talk… It is only Monday!

Maud has every right to brag this year. They have been stomping their opponents!

Good Luck CARDS!!

Thanks again for all the support from our great fans that have been behind us all year and those that have joined us from other communities. It means so much to the kids and coaches to hear and see all the support from the stands...once again it's going to be a tough, tough game...both teams are very good and it will come down to turnovers and who's defense can step up and stop the other teams high powered offense. Should be a fantastic game for the fans...again, I pray for protection for both teams and all the fans as they travel to and from the game...see ya Friday night!!! It's a great day to be a Card!!!!

This game is a toss up to me. I said earlier that I was going with Tenaha, but now looking at it, the Cardinals from Maud will come into this game jacked up!! It will be tough for the Tigers to win, but with me not willing to jump back and forth over the fence, I'll put the risk of eating crow on the line!

Tenaha - 28

Maud - 23

Good Luck to both teams on Friday Night and I look foward to hearing the result!

I agree. Good luck to both teams. I think the score will be higher for both teams.

Maud 38

Tenaha 34

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE ALL YOU mAUD FANS A LITTLE INSIGHT ON THE TENAHA TIGERS

THE MORE YOU COUNT THE TIGERS OUT AND SAY HOW BAD THEY WILL LOSE YOU ARE

JUST ADDING FIRE TO AND ALREADY BURNING FIRE SO KEEP POSTING

We've only got a few talking that trash. I'm just ready for Friday night to watch a good football game between 2 good teams. It should really be great. Both teams have done a great job to reach this point.

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE ALL YOU mAUD FANS A LITTLE INSIGHT ON THE TENAHA TIGERS

THE MORE YOU COUNT THE TIGERS OUT AND SAY HOW BAD THEY WILL LOSE YOU ARE

JUST ADDING FIRE TO AND ALREADY BURNING FIRE SO KEEP POSTING

Thanks for the insight there 1234567 but most of the posters on the board have said that it will be a close game. Nobody has said anything about how bad your Tigers are. but if that's what you need to get you fired up go for it. besides, Maud is the one that has gotten talked down to EVERY WEEK.

We have heard it all. We play in a weak district, we don't play anybody, we are slow, we can't stop whatever great running back we are playing. WE get dogged every week, and thru it all our boys have somehow managed to "get lucky" and win. The game Friday should be a good one between two very good teams. Good luck to both.

Thanks for the insight there 1234567 but most of the posters on the board have said that it will be a close game. Nobody has said anything about how bad your Tigers are. but if that's what you need to get you fired up go for it. besides, Maud is the one that has gotten talked down to EVERY WEEK.

We have heard it all. We play in a weak district, we don't play anybody, we are slow, we can't stop whatever great running back we are playing. WE get dogged every week, and thru it all our boys have somehow managed to "get lucky" and win. The game Friday should be a good one between two very good teams. Good luck to both.

AMEN nothing more to be said..

LOL...I know exactly how to read sarcasm....that is exactly why i was sarcastic back!

There is nothing wrong with being confident. Just as you should be that way about your team...any fan should be. There is nothing I have posted that is not true. The Cardinals are Champions...I support my team as you should support yours....and as I said...the game is Friday and that is when everyone will see.

Maud hasnt said anything...I am a Maud fan...and I am the one making the post...and there is nothing wrong with me believing in my team...you must believe...if you dont believe in yourself and your team...how can anyone else? I have not talked trash...just standing behind my team and believing in them...that is certainly not trash.

Good luck to both teams and safe travel to both teams and the fans.

i agree w/ u 100% hillfan

GO CARDS!!!

B.S.T.

What alot of people dont realize is that just like stated earlier...there is no other team that has been talked trash too...talked about...talked down about...and simply overlooked by opposing teams and their fans more than MAUD. Alot of the what you want to call trash talk that is on here is not being said by Maud Cardinals...it is other fans that we have picked up along the way. We know this will be a very good game...we also know we have a very good team, and the tigers have worked just as hard to get to where we both are now in the playoffs. Like I said earlier...there is nothing wrong with being confident, and to stand up and BELIEVE in your team...which is what all of Maud Texas does...and for that matter all of Bowie County....WE BELIEVE in our boys...and you cant take that away from us!

Again...Good luck to both teams...we are ready for Friday night and I know Tenaha is ready too. We all need to get in our vehicles and get to Tatum for Friday night...the rest will speak for itself!!!

\

B.S.T. GO CARDINALS!!!!!! WE BELIEVE!!!!!!! WE KNOW our TEAM BELIEVES TOO!!!!

Im with ya scooter as much as i hate2 say it i hope maud comes out, they're a great team and deserve this

OK! For the record...Tiger fan here...OK! With that out of the way I'd like to comment on everything being said, not just this quote!

#1) Let's just start with wldcatX10. Are you trying to say that Tenaha isn't a great team? That they don't deserve this too? Please be more clear on this because, it comes off as you saying that Tenaha is a "bad team" with undeserving qualities. If that's the case then wait until Friday.

#2) The Tigers have been dogged from day one. Quoting back to the beginning of the summer from a certain user, "Where are the good players at? Tenaha needs to realize that they won't make it far. These are not the days of Chavis McCollister. If there are any good players, I'd sure like to know where they are." Just because a team is dogged doesn't automatically qualify them for the state playoffs. #### it up Maud fans! All over this forum it talks about how bad Maud gets dogged. 3 words for anyone whining about this: GET OVER IT!

#3) As you could probably already tell, I'm a backer of the Tenaha Tigers, and even if they lose, we still love them. They've gone farther than anyone could have suspected. Both teams have made it this far because of the talent of the students, coaching of the staff, love from the fans, and support from the bands, cheerleaders, dance lines, etc. BOTH teams HAVE made it this far, despite comments made on smoaky.

Thank God football depends on the confidence of the players and the willingness to practice from the coaches and students, and not based on heresay. {If it did, it wouldn't be the loved game it is today.}

I wish both teams the best of luck! Come on down to Tatum for a great game between TWO deserving teams.

Well it looks like all of Bowie co. is behind the cards. Well all of Shelby co. is behind the Tigers.

So go to Tatum and take it from them. There will be plenty of support there from

The RAM NATION. GO TIGERS.

It's good to hear that all of Shelby County is behind the Tigers. I was actually starting to doubt that (with the way some local newspapers just forget to mention the Tigers).

I just want to say this to the Ram fans, you guys played hard, and did an awesome job! I see great things coming for ya'll next year.

Thanks to the Ram Nation for supporting their county!!

Hoagies and Grinders......Hoagies and Grinders......Navy Beans......Navy Beans.......MEATLOAF SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Way down in the valley!

I heard a mighty a roar!

It was the mighty mighty Cardnals!

And it went like this!

hOWDY HOWDY HOWDY HEY!

O-O-O-O!

CHEW TOBACCO AND SPIT!

If you aint a cardnal you aint it!