Daingerfield at Paul Pewitt

RenoHightower

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today started out perfect...woke up late and then got pulled over by State Trooper by Top Hot in Naples. He looked at me a grinned and then he said "You are in dangerous territory today." (I have my Daingerfield and Tiger Nation stickers on my car.) I only got a warning...guess he loves high school football too!!

Well today started out perfect...woke up late and then got pulled over by State Trooper by Top Hot in Naples. He looked at me a grinned and then he said "You are in dangerous territory today." (I have my Daingerfield and Tiger Nation stickers on my car.) I only got a warning...guess he loves high school football too!!

He has been setting there for several days..... :thumbdown:

Tell Crush I have started working on his order.....

mini-burgers.jpg

Slikk and Ortega are both absent. Makes you wonder. I think they have patched up their differences and put all the smack talk behind them.

20.jpg

He has been setting there for several days..... :thumbdown:

Tell Crush I have started working on his order.....

mini-burgers.jpg

Are those Brahma burgers? Tiger Nation likes theirs raw.

I was on a few of those winning teams. Franks did you ever play Pewitt on Varsity? I don't remember playing them my Sr. year.

I played one game on varsity when I was a sophomore. It was against Paul Pewitt. We won 38-7. I got to play nearly the whole game. The next week I was back on JV and eatin' nachos in the stands on Friday nights. We did not play Pewitt my Junior or Senior years.

I believe you need to stick to Coaching the Bulls and stay off Smoaky. Your actions on the field will be all the results anyone needs.

Coach no, ex player yes. Some of these guys coached me and it ticks me off to read the critisim of some really good men. Maybe everybody should " show some respect", it is a long season and it will get better. I thought the kids played hard, D'field is just that good.