wichita falls rider vs sulphur springs

wildcatsshock

I dont really know alot about this years Rider team either. But the wildcats dont need to go in thinkin that just because riders big shot qb and wr are gone means its gunna be a cakewalk. Just make sure to rest up and do your homework, and when those lights come on get to work!!! Rootin for my wildcats!! Bring home another W!!!

Rider was shut out by what I would assume was a good Cedar Hill team. I believe that makes them 0-2. That being said, Cedar Hill has history and is a sizeable 5-A team and you can never feel completely comfortable about a regular season game on the road this far away. I take the Cats but I think its close.

Rider was shut out by what I would assume was a good Cedar Hill team.

Cedar Hill is definitely one of the favorites for a 5A title this season (the hint should be their No. 2 ranking in the AP poll, most likely to be No. 1 after Katy lost). I'm surprised Rider only lost 28-0 after what they lost from lass season.

I believe this game is in Wichita Falls, right? If so, SS will have a little more of a struggle but stil pulls it out in the end in a close one.

Rider is 0-1. I believe that the Rider-Cedar Hill game was 7-0 still into the 3rd quarter. Rider was driving and stalled because of penalties. Cedar Hill got the ball back and drove down and scored. They also scored a couple of times late to put them away for good.

The only thing that they lost that is going to hurt them is their QB and WR. SS had some big losses too, but seem to be filling the gaps.

When you see these teams that keep it close into the 3rd quarter and then gets blown out in the 4th, one thing comes to mind, conditioning. You see a lot of programs that have a lot of talent but do not have the stamina to play a full 4 quarters. One thing that I can say about SS is that they have a great conditioning program that they run in the summer and has proven to give them an edge on stamina and has also cut down on injuries.

I think SS will take this one but it will be close, a 4 hour bus ride can take some out of you.

I think SS will take this one but it will be close, a 4 hour bus ride can take some out of you.

on a brighter note, the playoff drives to Dallas, SA, etc...from last year may not have been as far as WF, but you know the Junior varsity players on the team, so at least they've experienced a bus ride.

I'm sure WF won't mind sending SS 4 hours east with a loss....WF did it last year and would love to return the favor.

SS-35

WF-33

Guest jeffjam
I dont really know alot about this years Rider team either. But the wildcats dont need to go in thinkin that just because riders big shot qb and wr are gone means its gunna be a cakewalk. Just make sure to rest up and do your homework, and when those lights come on get to work!!! Rootin for my wildcats!! Bring home another W!!!

Ya. Think that way of thinking could go both ways. I don't think anyone on this team is going to think any game is a cake walk. One lost a big shot QB and WR and the other lost a big shot QB, RB and WR. I imagine both these teams are going to go in with the mentality of 'anything can happen' in this game.