Mesquite Poteet 24 Whitehouse 19 (Final)

HouTex

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At QB= Beau Nowell 162/273 2176 yds 24 TDs 7 INTs

Leading Rusher Stephen Hicks 133 att for 674 yds 11 TDs

#2 J. Robins 85 att for 356 yds 0 TDs

QBs rushing stats 73 att for -38yds 0 TDs

Leading Receiver Justin Velasquez 60 rec 788 yds 8 TDs

#2 C. Crumby 17 rec 449 yds 7 TDs

Great. One dimensional rushing and one dimensional passing. Whitehouse D will rock and roll baby!

They were saying it to Ch 19 today. Ch 19 came out to the school to cover the Trey Metoyer story of him being selected to play in the All-American Bowl game. I think it is pretty legit

Never mind then!

I knew that was going on today in the auditorium 7th period, but only the kids in athletics got to go.

:getlost:

...and if Poteet wins, they get to play HP in Cowboy Stadium. Take care of bidness and beat the team in front of you.

Coming from the one calling them BO BEEPS! :thumbsup:

Come on man..........let me have a little fun.

Never mind then!

I knew that was going on today in the auditorium 7th period, but only the kids in athletics got to go.

I was no where near it..........I just got alot of little birdies around town.

Nope, I'm talking about the Wildcat football team taking a whipping :whip: because that's exactly what Poteet is going to do against Whitehouse! Whitehouse might as well get out the basketballs and start learning how to dribble down the court. :bounce:

You need to wake up out of your Mesquite Bopeep dream & come to reality!!!

Mesquite Poteet wins this game by a couple of TD's!

Mesquite Poteet - 35

Whitehouse - 21

I think the Whitehouse defense flies under the radar. Everyone wants to talk about the offense but if you take out the one game against Sulphur Springs the defense only allows 14.5 points per game. SS scored 40 but that was after 5 Whitehouse fumbles setting them up with short fields several times. Now the fumbles were their fault and if they fumble 5 times against Poteet they may give up 35 but if they hold on to the ball I just dont see Poteet getting 35. They shut down John Tyler for 3 quarters. They had the ball inside the red zone twice in the second half and credit to JT they made 2 great stops. Whitehouse had a chance to tie or beat JT and only lost to SS by 1 point after 5 fumbles. I don't think Poteet scores more than 21 Saturday.

...and if Poteet wins, they get to play HP in Cowboy Stadium. Take care of bidness and beat the team in front of you.

You got that right and HP has got to take care of business also. Last week everyone kept saying we were going to be playing Hutto and I kept saying hold on man ... they haven't even played yet, Mesquite Poteet might have something to say about that.

Never mind then!

Right, my son was there and told me "they told us that if we win this week we will play in the Cowboys stadium and the tickets will be only $12."

You whitehouse fans make me laugh so much. Assuming you win against poteet thats a big if, Highland Park will take yall behind the woodshed! Man I thought I picked homer picks lol. Good team yes ,state title not even close.

Who said we would beat HP? FIND IT AND SHOW ME!!!! Maybe that is why we are playing in Cowboys Stadium that day. Maybe the coaches have just given up after MP and think we should go out with a bang at Cowboys Stadium since there is NO WAY in hell we can beat HP!

You whitehouse fans make me laugh so much. Assuming you win against poteet thats a big if, Highland Park will take yall behind the woodshed! Man I thought I picked homer picks lol. Good team yes ,state title not even close.

This guy is going to keep saying this every week until WH loses. When they do lose he will be on here with "I told you so"

even if WH somehow makes it to the state championship game before they lose.

hey lion everyone can dream right lol ...... i dreamed of JT winning the Championship last year and they laid an egg .... so get off the haterade and let people be proud of their kids and school i dont see anyone from whitehouse hating on JT .... Maybe because they have more class then you .... i am just saying.... be a fan.... cause i dont think you guys have won a state title in 2010 or am i incorrect on that......