Henderson-LE

Sportsfanatic1

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There the state champions and looked like it.

This is the truth. Henderson came out on offense and ran plays very fast. At one point during the game they were snapping the ball 15 seconds apart. I think that caught our defense off guard and we had no way to stop it. There were times LE defenders were in the backfield, but Barnes was able to float away from pressure and there always seemed to be one guy who opened up. Our offense continued to struggle, and that kept our defense on the field even more and it just snowballed from there.

On another note. The people from Henderson, in the pressbox and on their side, were some of the nicest I have been around. Everyone was helpful before the game. That is not common at alot of places. Good folks and great team. Good luck in district.

This is the truth. Henderson came out on offense and ran plays very fast. At one point during the game they were snapping the ball 15 seconds apart. I think that caught our defense off guard and we had no way to stop it. There were times LE defenders were in the backfield, but Barnes was able to float away from pressure and there always seemed to be one guy who opened up. Our offense continued to struggle, and that kept our defense on the field even more and it just snowballed from there.

On another note. The people from Henderson, in the pressbox and on their side, were some of the nicest I have been around. Everyone was helpful before the game. That is not common at alot of places. Good folks and great team. Good luck in district.

Thanks LE! We will never forget what LE did last year after we lost a great young man in Mahlon! That was so classy and we wish LE the best of luck the rest of the year..

Dang,,this gonna open some eyes,,got mine wide open!LOL...Henderson, any chance we could slip ya $50. bucks to go back to 4A...Gotta say that's impressive, to do that to that LE defense, my thoughts were, it would be alot closer! We struggled again on pass D last night!(BAD), Old Buckeye could of caught some of those, the receivers, were so open, it was ugly,,, so we gotta gets somethings fixed, before your cats, come to town, and beat us like we stole somethin! Good job Henderson thaaaaattt was impressive!

I have to say I was surprised with how easily we were able to move the ball after what LE held Gilmer to last week. I'm starting to wonder if anyone will be able to slow us down. Our defense is good, but not quite as good as last year, but if our offense is going to be this good every week it may not matter. We didn't have the toughest non-district schedule so district will tell us a lot more about our chances for a repeat, but the first half of the season has been a fun ride. Rest up and get ready for a tough district run Lions.

I have to say I was surprised with how easily we were able to move the ball after what LE held Gilmer to last week. I'm starting to wonder if anyone will be able to slow us down. Our defense is good, but not quite as good as last year, but if our offense is going to be this good every week it may not matter. We didn't have the toughest non-district schedule so district will tell us a lot more about our chances for a repeat, but the first half of the season has been a fun ride. Rest up and get ready for a tough district run Lions.

Henderson is great, Truly a state contender. However, L-E's young offense put its defense in some really bad situations. The fumble return and punt return made it even worse. Paris may do the same thing to L-E. Both Gilmer and Henderson put so many defenders at the line of scrimmage that L-E runners didn't have a chance. L-E has very good receivers. In my opinion they must throw more to set up the run.

Henderson is the best 3A team in the state and proved their the defending champions. Go adhead and hate on them cause yall tend to do. Gotta support my rusk county brothers.

Not sure where you got the "y'all" from. Simma down a little. We gave the props for the a$$ whoopin we recieved. It was enough for the other Henderson fans.