๐Ÿ‘€ What's going on with Iran? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

applebutter

Maybe they are after Iranโ€™s oil. ย  Haha!!!!

Ring ring ringย 

Iran: ย hello?

DF: ย Hey whatโ€™s up?

Iran: ย who is this?

DF: ย Its Dianne Feinstein.

Iran: ย Who the hell is Dianne Feinstein?

DF: ย Iโ€™m kinda a big deal in the U.S.

Iran: ย We hate the U.S.

DF: ย Well, we Democratโ€™s LOVE YOU! ย We are angry that Trump put sanctions back in place after Obama left Office. ย 

Iran: ย We loved Obama like family.

DF: ย Oh Iโ€™m sure you did. ย 

Iran: ย He sent us money all the time.ย 

DF: ย You guys deserved it!

Iran: ย It was a pain in the camel rump trying to exchange all those currencies that were ours.ย 

DF: ย Oh yea, I bet it was. ย 

Iran: ย I wish Trump would disappear.

DF: ย we are trying to make that happen as we speak.

Iran: ย You people are not good at this. ย In Iran we would just drag him through the street on television for all to see. ย 

DF: ย Well, unfortunately this is still America.ย 

Iran: ย Death to America.ย 

DF: ย You guys have any oil we can have?

Iran: ย You guys are like the leading oil and gas producer in the word now.ย 

DF: ย Yes, But we want yours. ย 

Iran: ย Why? ย Why are you Americans so greedy?

DF: ย Well my political party is trying to destroy the oil and gas business. ย We have a crazy Latina girl running around New York pitching a green new deal. ย So, we are going to need your oil and gas, because we are not going to drill any more. ย 

Iran: ย Are you serious?

DF: ย Yes, quite serious actually. ย 

Iran: ย You are crazy lady. ย 

DF: ย We are also going to disarm our citizens if we win the next election?

Iran: ย ย Really? ย No oil and no guns? ย Hmm...

DL: ย Thatโ€™s correct. ย We are going to take the lead in becoming oil and gas free. ย We will be tearing down our skyscrapers and buying back guns. ย 

Iran: ย Death to America may be easier than we thought.

DL: ย Excuse me?

Iran: ย I said, good luck crazy lady. ย I will be honored to sell you $200 oil after you win your election. ย 

DL: ย Excellent! ย Iโ€™ll be in touch. ย Goodbyeย 

Iran: ย Goodbye.ย 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2019/05/22/officials-plan-may-send-troops-mideast/NejcyCI3o3AdA7HTAGHPeP/story.html

ย 

1, This is smart way to send a lot of troops to the Iran region.ย  If any troops get recorded or photographed, they would be considered part of the 10,000.ย  In reality we could be sending 100,000.ย  We wouldn't know until they are already in place for security reasons. ย 

2. I don't see Americans clamoring for war this time.ย  Americans are very war fatigue at this time. ย 

3. Trump has to fire Bolton:ย  He is one of the faces of the big Iraq War lie.ย  American people don't trust him.

4. American allies are publicly saying they don't see an increased Iran threat. ย 

5.ย  Most people don't have a loved one in the military .

6. Most young people don't care, because of the no draft currently.ย  " I ain't fighting."

7. Most people think these soldiers are fighting for rich people to get a little bit richer, they are not fighting for their country. ย 

ย 

IF WE HAD THE MILITARY DRAFT WOULD WE EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT IRAN ?

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Trump doesnโ€™t want a war on his watch. ย Itโ€™s literally the last thing he wants. ย 

I hope you are right.ย  However, I think pro-war staffers like Bolton are behind the scenes pulling Trumps cords by calling him weak if he doesn't act. ย 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

You forgot Iran.

Iran does not want war.ย  ย They know they will be removed from power. After a decade or two of guerrilla warfare,ย  the Americans will leave.ย  Then nobody knows who will be in power in Iran.ย 

8 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Iran does not want war.ย  ย They know they will be removed from power. After a decade or two of guerrilla warfare,ย  the Americans will leave.ย  Then nobody knows who will be in power in Iran.ย 

If Iran doesnโ€™t want war, why are they blowing holes in ships? ย  And one device didnโ€™t explode, so they removed the evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/tankers-struck-near-strait-of-hormuz-us-blames-iran/2019/06/13/081e3acc-8e3b-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1eecfc757733

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If Iran doesnโ€™t want war, why are they blowing holes in ships? ย  And one device didnโ€™t explode, so they removed the evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/tankers-struck-near-strait-of-hormuz-us-blames-iran/2019/06/13/081e3acc-8e3b-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1eecfc757733

So you leave another explosive on the ship , and wait till it explodes.ย  It was the Iranians who rescued the crew.ย  Remember Collin Powell and his wrong charts and graphs on weapons of mass destruction.ย  . ย 

2 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

So you leave another explosive on the ship , and wait till it explodes.ย  It was the Iranians who rescued the crew.ย  Remember Collin Powell and his wrong charts and graphs on weapons of mass destruction.ย  . ย 

Sorry to disappoint you, but virtually every one in our Govt knew they had WMD. ย I watched a 60 Minutes show were they showed Kurds who had been gassed by Saddam, killing men, women and children. ย That was, as I remember,ย reported several years before the first Gulf War. ย He hadโ€™em, and hid, or got rid of them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but virtually every one in our Govt knew they had WMD. ย I watched a 60 Minutes show were they showed Kurds who had been gassed by Saddam, killing men, women and children. ย That was, as I remember,ย reported several years before the first Gulf War. ย He hadโ€™em, and hid, or got rid of them.

Saddam got rid of them Even President Bush said there was no weapons of mass destruction after the invasion.

7 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Trust me if Bush found weapons of mass destruction he would have said so. It would have validated his invasion of Iraq.ย 

You could always tell when a Bush lies.... All you have to do is watch him; if his lips are moving, Heโ€™s lying.

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿ‘€ What's going on with Iran? ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท