🍑Peach Bowl🍑 Cincinnati vs Georgia

Stoney

Cincinnati vs Georgia   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bearcats
    • Bulldogs

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

You know I can't believe I'm saying this but DB is partially right. 

The play call put Ridder in a sprint out to the right. IMO what he was likely told to stretch the field and only make the throw if its open otherwise take the loss or try to scramble for the first. Its a safe play call actually. The problem was Ridder saw the guy come open deep too late and floated the ball. Like DB said, poor execution. 

Now I am not saying a simple dive or power and taking the chance of just burning 40 seconds regardless of outcome wasn't the call that most would agree was the right move. I probably do just that as well. But I can't agree that it was a terrible call to put the ball in Ridders hands in a high percentage play. 

I’d rather run the ball there, but the play call wasn’t bad.  It was a good call if you’re opting to pass or even rpo.  Yes, a run play is ideal and “by the binder” but they did catch Georgia off guard.  The execution of that play stunk 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

The loss of the OL (#55) for Cincy was huge near the end of the first half.  His replacement, the 6'-9" German guy had multiple false starts and missed assignments.

Georgia went at that guy the whole second half.