marshall qb

mavguy123

What happened to that Big promising quarterback marshall had coming up? He was supposed to have a rocket arm and played with tebow like intensity. Heard ppl saying he was supposed to be one if not the top quarterbacks to come through marshall.

He is now one of the Mav flag guys, anything else said would be too much. Although I would like to see him rejoin the team during the off season and at least try to be a successful quarterback. He has the tools, just needs to learn the hardships and work his tail off. If he does this he has a chance to make a name for himself. Come on CH, we know you can do it, just believe in yourself and practice hard. Don't let this opportunity slip by you. Its your last chance. :thumbsup:

He is now one of the Mav flag guys, anything else said would be too much. Although I would like to see him rejoin the team during the off season and at least try to be a successful quarterback. He has the tools, just needs to learn the hardships and work his tail off. If he does this he has a chance to make a name for himself. Come on CH, we know you can do it, just believe in yourself and practice hard. Don't let this opportunity slip by you. Its your last chance. :thumbsup:

thanks for the info.

I've heard different sides.......

but part of it I've been told is that his passion is baseball. And football was just something to keep him busy till baseball.

And we all know where the $$$$ lies when it comes to being a professional athlete NFL Vs. MLB in most cases.

Maybe next year though!

but part of it I've been told is that his passion is baseball. And football was just something to keep him busy till baseball.

And we all know where the $$$$ lies when it comes to being a professional athlete NFL Vs. MLB in most cases.

Maybe next year though!

The other sides??

Naa, you'll are wrong...he moved away after the 6th grade!!! He was a beast in the Marshall Pee Wee league...led the Eagles to the Super Bowl!!! You'll have to ask ole' Skeebo, his Pee wee coach about him!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Pretty sure you are thinking of someone else...unless you were just joking and I missed the joke. :unsure:

Maybe next year though!

I believe he only had 1 hit in district last year... I believe he should stick to football.

I believe he only had 1 hit in district last year... I believe he should stick to football.

I believe he is a pitcher..... so I guess his future will be in the American League if he can't hit :sorcerer:

Actually he hit right at 300 last season and started 80% of the games at 3rd with 2 errors as a sophmore also went 2-0 with 2 saves on the mound. I follow the baseball part just didnt know what happened to the football situation.