TABC ALL STATE SELECTIONS

Stinger1

Proud of you Minta for making all-state, also want to congratulate her Cy Fair teammates (summer team) Peyton Little (abilene wylie) and Haley Tejada (frisco wakeland) for making all-state. In my opinion peyton little was the best player in the 3a state tourney. Can't wait to see all three of you play together this spring and summer.

Congratulations to Hillary Shaffer from Brownsboro for making TGCA all-state.

Where are the Canton Girls? Don't they have a really good team? Didn't they make it far in the play offs? What are the requirements to qualifiy?
Canton had one player that I thought could have made all-region or all-state and that's Meagan Wilson. Meagan was mvp of that team and their district.

Congrates to all girls making state with a big shout-out to Minta Spears really enjoyed watching the games. Looking to two more great years! Also, her DAD for preparing a lot of the youth of Bullard with great fundamental skills. :happy65:

Any props to their school coach? Or is her dad the school coach?

Any props to their school coach? Or is her dad the school coach?

I know the Bullard Coach is a great guy but Minta's dad along with Minta's tremendous work ethic earned this honor. You will not find a harder working basketball family around. Thanks for all you do Randy. Neither of my kids would have ever been the players they are today without your help!!!

Where are the Canton Girls? Don't they have a really good team? Didn't they make it far in the play offs? What are the requirements to qualifiy?

The first requirement is that the player must be nominated by the coach. That did not happen is this case. :thumbdown: