13-4A/ 14-4a Bi district scores tonight.

eagles66

i dont think so. well the good news is that whitehouse won but the rest of us need to come on with it or else we will be headed to an early playoff exit.

Dragon...what happened to you guys. Who pitched for Hallsville was it the Hollenquist kid? I really didn't think ya'll would be lopsided.

Sounds like Lindale played well and Henderson still has Tyrell left to throw. Good luck to 14-4A tomorrow- I guess everyone is playing tomorrow.

A couple of scores from bi district action tonight between 13-4A and 14-4A

Hallsville 11

Nacogdoches 0

S. Springs 4

Henderson 0

I'm assuming Suggs threw for SS. I heard Tyrell didn't throw so who pitched for Henderson?

Suggs threw a 1-hit shutout and Combs threw for Henderson.

Heard Suggs was pretty good and has gotten better since I've seen him. Jenkins brings a whole new demension. Henderson isn't the same team when he is on the mound....they are a much better one.

Dragon...what happened to you guys. Who pitched for Hallsville was it the Hollenquist kid? I really didn't think ya'll would be lopsided.

Sounds like Lindale played well and Henderson still has Tyrell left to throw. Good luck to 14-4A tomorrow- I guess everyone is playing tomorrow.

we got our butt beat thats all i can say we just gotta play good tomorrow.

Hollenquist had 10 strike outs, 6 with sliders, 4 with fastballs. Gave up 3 hits, two on hanging sliders down the middle and one on a first pitch fastball inside. Stuff wasn't bad but I think it had more to do with the Nacogdoches hitters being over matched.

Hollenquist had 10 strike outs, 6 with sliders, 4 with fastballs. Gave up 3 hits, two on hanging sliders down the middle and one on a first pitch fastball inside. Stuff wasn't bad but I think it had more to do with the Nacogdoches hitters being over matched.

dont think it was that cause nac has beaten hallsville this season maybe it was playoff nerves.

Texas High and Lindale do not play until Sat. I think the first game starts at 4PM and then if a third game is needed it will follow . The games will be played at Lobo Field on the campus of Longview ISD

I tried to tell everyone that Hallsville isnt that bad. They don't have quite the pitching that they had last year, but they still have the bats to win ball games. Hollenquist is def a good pitcher, but their hitting is going to help them compete in the playoffs.

Henderson threw Combs and he did not pitch bad at all. The 4 runs came in the 5th inning. He had a few walks and gave up a few hits but the rally started for Sulphur Springs due to a few plays that should have been made by Henderson's short stop. Routine plays. Suggs was impressive. Henderson did not hit the ball. Well they made contact alot but didnt do anything with it. It will be the same way for SS tonight against Jenkins. I think it will come down to game 3. Combs pitched the whole game. Just a few plays were not made that would have kept runners off the bases. Congrats SS on the win. I knew it was going to come down to who made the first mistake.

Henderson threw Combs and he did not pitch bad at all. The 4 runs came in the 5th inning. He had a few walks and gave up a few hits but the rally started for Sulphur Springs due to a few plays that should have been made by Henderson's short stop. Routine plays. Suggs was impressive. Henderson did not hit the ball. Well they made contact alot but didnt do anything with it. It will be the same way for SS tonight against Jenkins. I think it will come down to game 3. Combs pitched the whole game. Just a few plays were not made that would have kept runners off the bases. Congrats SS on the win. I knew it was going to come down to who made the first mistake.

Combs did pitch well. He got out of a couple jams in the earlier innings and kept SS off balance most of the night. Suggs was on last night, not great velocity like is normal with him but very accurate, one hit and I dont remember him walking anyone...maybe one? SS hits the fastball well but I dont think we have seen anyone like Jenkins yet this year if I remember him right from last year. Should be a good game tonite because if Dougan is on like he has been the last two or three games he can be as overpowering as Suggs. Great win for SS last night but Henderson didnt win their district by default...very good team. I think tonite will be like last nite...fewest mistakes will win.