Mart 31 Canadian 17 (Final)

tripleplay

Fluke

Mart would win the 2A div 2 title IMO. DF would hand them their Butt

we are not playing dangerfield and cameron will beat them next week. centex football is what it is this year hate it or love it. mart vs goldthwaite, lexington vs idalo, cameron vs dangerfield all playing for the title right after each other next saturday.

we are not playing dangerfield and cameron will beat them next week. centex football is what it is this year hate it or love it. mart vs goldthwaite, lexington vs idalo, cameron vs dangerfield all playing for the title right after each other next saturday.

going to be a great day in mansfield next sat and i agree tank centex will have all 3 champs in these games.

Fluke

Mart would win the 2A div 2 title IMO. DF would hand them their Butt

that's crazy. Mart I doubt could beat Lexington, even on their best day. People always underestimate Lexington for some reason. Lexington basically just destroyed Refugio tonight. Refugio got beat last year by Dangerfield in the semi's, and had 16 starters back this year from that team. Lexington is no joke guys. They would beat Mart. I think they could probably beat Dangerfield or Cameron. We'll never know.

that's crazy. Mart I doubt could beat Lexington, even on their best day. People always underestimate Lexington for some reason. Lexington basically just destroyed Refugio tonight. Refugio got beat last year by Dangerfield in the semi's, and had 16 starters back this year from that team. Lexington is no joke guys. They would beat Mart. I think they could probably beat Dangerfield or Cameron. We'll never know.

now lexington beat an injuried up team of mart last year 21-14 with about 5 or 6 two-way starters out until the last week of district almost. so what makes it so different this year with both of them return about the same amount of players from last year. i have watched lexington play twice this season.

coach holcomb and muhl were my coaches at mart in 99.

I have the greatest respect for Mart and the success they have every single year. Ya'll are very good. I do think it would be a good game, Mart vs. Lexington. However, Lexington beat Mart in both 08 and 09, and those Lex teams, for those of us who have been following every Lex game for many years, were not even on the same planet as this years team. Our defense was very good back then, but not as good as this year. But our offense, oh man....it's not even close. Our offense hurts you this year with execution, great play calling with a steady mixture of run and pass, and incredible athletes. Unless you can say Mart is exponentially better this year than the last several years, (and Mart went to state in 08 and quarters in 09) I really don't see how they could win. Lex went nothing at all in 08 and bi district in 09, so who has improved more? Obviously Lexington. But I could be wrong, I know Mart is good.

I have the greatest respect for Mart and the success they have every single year. Ya'll are very good. I do think it would be a good game, Mart vs. Lexington. However, Lexington beat Mart in both 08 and 09, and those Lex teams, for those of us who have been following every Lex game for many years, were not even on the same planet as this years team. Our defense was very good back then, but not as good as this year. But our offense, oh man....it's not even close. Our offense hurts you this year with execution, great play calling with a steady mixture of run and pass, and incredible athletes. Unless you can say Mart is exponentially better this year than the last several years, (and Mart was went semis in 08 and quarters in 09) I really don't see how they could win. Lex went nothing at all in 08 and bi district in 09, so who has improved more? Obviously Lexington. But I could be wrong, I know Mart is good.

i am not saying mart would win but i think mart is better this year than they have been the past few years.big tank i pretty sure will clear this up for us .LOL but for sure he has all the respect for lexington as two of his former coaches now coach there.good luck to lexington saturday.

I have the greatest respect for Mart and the success they have every single year. Ya'll are very good. I do think it would be a good game, Mart vs. Lexington. However, Lexington beat Mart in both 08 and 09, and those Lex teams, for those of us who have been following every Lex game for many years, were not even on the same planet as this years team. Our defense was very good back then, but not as good as this year. But our offense, oh man....it's not even close. Our offense hurts you this year with execution, great play calling with a steady mixture of run and pass, and incredible athletes. Unless you can say Mart is exponentially better this year than the last several years, (and Mart was went semis in 08 and quarters in 09) I really don't see how they could win. Lex went nothing at all in 08 and bi district in 09, so who has improved more? Obviously Lexington. But I could be wrong, I know Mart is good.

yes this is the best mart team since the 06 state champion team who beat yall twice in the same season. they are on that level sir. 08 yall one by 1 point and was totally dominated. only 5 yards rushing and offense under 100yards but turnovers for six beat us. and 09 by an touchdown with half our team out with injuries who didnt come back until middle of district. series is 3-2 mart. now i watched yall play my friend and i have seen mart this year also. we have probably more athletes than yall foreal and about the same size. our defense hasnt given up over 20 points since our 2 loses. w

Ok. This is going downhill fast I can tell. I was trying to be respectful and tell you what I "thought", and not obnoxiously saying that we would "definitely win". Not saying you were being obnoxious, though I can do without the sir and my friend lingo.

Lexington would definitely kick the snot out of Mart, no doubt. What we're doing and who we're playing is definitely more impressive. And oh yea, Mart got their knads squashed by Rogers 41-20. But don't worry, your boys from Lexington have your back. We had them down 28-0 at half and then milked the clock in the 2nd. Final 35-14 Lexington.

Ok now that 2nd paragraph of mine was a little bit testy. If I read your words in the wrong way, then my advance apologies. I know all the ties between Mart & Lex. We are pulling for you.