Celina vs Henderson

bigorange

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your suppose to block on a screen not fall to the ground..? lol

You are right there. Celina is pretty much a bunch of slow farm boys that are lucky to be able to play against to the rightful representatives of R2. We are going to take Thanksgiving week off and get ready for the holiday season. It was a good run while it lasted!

Don't know..but they better have their head on a swivel....

Raulerson.png

Wasn't #45 (Caleb lavey) supposed to be the #1 ranked lb in the state the year the Dawgs kept him fairly quiet. Henderson is just as good as Carthage as far as talent and their coaching is all that shabby. They could very easily put y'all right back at the house. Hope your basketball uniforms are cleaned and ready there Celina.

Wasn't #45 (Caleb lavey) supposed to be the #1 ranked lb in the state the year the Dawgs kept him fairly quiet. Henderson is just as good as Carthage as far as talent and their coaching is all that shabby. They could very easily put y'all right back at the house. Hope your basketball uniforms are cleaned and ready there Celina.

What does Caleb lavey have to do with any of this? What does Carthage for that matter? Don't you have your own chest thumping thread on this board?

Well I guess we are screwed, I might as well go back to my original thinking we have no chance.

With that coaching staff plus the kind of athletes they have, Celina always has more than a chance. Everytime I've seen them play they seem to make good adjustments during the game. But sometimes they are just over matched (Carthage a few years ago). Impressive win for Henderson against Lindale so maybe they will have to much talent but I expect a close game and turnovers will probably be the difference.

Go Bobcats!!

Keep talking the trash about how slow we are. We combat stopping speed by knocking the #### out of you. If you get up your gonna get pounded again and you will either back off or not get up.

As far as Carthage in 08 our defense was no where near as fast as this defense. I'll contend with this I believe we will win and I know we are gonna light some lions up.

What does Caleb lavey have to do with any of this? What does Carthage for that matter? Don't you have your own chest thumping thread on this board?

I'm just here supporting a friendly East Texas rival. We all tend to pull for each other in the play offs. And yes sir i am doing plenty chest thumping on our thread. Just thought I would thump hendersons chest some too.

With that coaching staff plus the kind of athletes they have, Celina always has more than a chance. Everytime I've seen them play they seem to make good adjustments during the game. But sometimes they are just over matched (Carthage a few years ago). Impressive win for Henderson against Lindale so maybe they will have to much talent but I expect a close game and turnovers will probably be the difference.

Go Bobcats!!

I know we have a chance i hope Henderson and the east TX folks keep puffing them up cause they might be shocked at what happens.

Keep talking the trash about how slow we are. We combat stopping speed by knocking the #### out of you. If you get up your gonna get pounded again and you will either back off or not get up.

As far as Carthage in 08 our defense was no where near as fast as this defense. I'll contend with this I believe we will win and I know we are gonna light some lions up.

how can you knock someone over when you cant catch them? do they plan to lock hands and play red rover at the line of scrimmage? interested in how bad that will fail :/

collincoguy why do you never mention the speed of Celina. This is probably the fastest team Celina has had so quit being so negative. Have you even seen Celina play this year?

Celina will struggle with the speed of Henderson's defense especially on the outside corners that has been our bread and butter all season. The game against Lovejoy was very close and without a trick play on a punt this game could have ended up very different. Our defense has struggled with the QB read option especially when the QB decides to keep it and run. Several plays have gone for long runs. With a faster QB like Bates they would have scored. Celina young QB is something to watch, but he also has the tendency to throw into tight and double coverage with the hopes or expectations that our receivers will catch the ball. We will again be playing without our most dynamic running back who is still injured, but against Henderson it probably would not have made a difference. This game reminds me of the 2008 State game against Carthage. We were a good team that year, but Carthage just had to many athletes for us to try and match up with.

collincoguy why do you never mention the speed of Celina. This is probably the fastest team Celina has had so quit being so negative. Have you even seen Celina play this year?

He is playing devils advocate thats why. He is right that the offense started slow against Sanger and Lovejoy, but the offense has started slow all year long even against weak teams. The Celina team this year starts slow on offense, but as the game goes on they wear you and beat you down.

He is playing devils advocate thats why. He is right that the offense started slow against Sanger and Lovejoy, but the offense has started slow all year long even against weak teams. The Celina team this year starts slow on offense, but as the game goes on they wear you and beat you down.

If your gonna beat Celina this year you have to go blow for blow with them and be more physical than we are. You also are gonna have to be able to pound the rock over and over again because if your pass heavy it gonna be dificult to sustain drives.

If your gonna beat Celina this year you have to go blow for blow with them and be more physical than we are. You also are gonna have to be able to pound the rock over and over again because if your pass heavy it gonna be dificult to sustain drives.

Ask Lindale if Henderson can run. I think so.