Chapel Hill Bulldogs (12-0) vs. Navasota Rattlers (11-1)

Stankylegg

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes Region III

• Chapel Hill
    • Navasota

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah chapel hill beat navasota last year.. we get that, but this isnt last year, both these teams are really good! we'll see friday night who comes out on top.

No! Navasota is pretty good. Ch is GREAT! nothing will stop these dawgs this year! Just be here Saturday morning if we will all have a breakfast platter of bacon wrapped crow waiting on y'all. BTW what is your score prediction?

I would just like to say thanks to all my ch friends for having my back when i wasn't on here and respond to the idiot who thought i was talking about our last game.. I just love how we get these people to come on here, talk trash and then disappear after they get beat!!! I remember last year a few Nasty soda fans come on here and disappeared after we beat them. I am sure these rookies will disappear after our dawgs take care of business friday night. If by some miracle the rattlers beat our dawgs, we will be back and congratulate them cause we Dawgs have class!!!

I would just like to say thanks to all my ch friends for having my back when i wasn't on here and respond to the idiot who thought i was talking about our last game.. I just love how we get these people to come on here, talk trash and then disappear after they get beat!!! I remember last year a few Nasty soda fans come on here and disappeared after we beat them. I am sure these rookies will disappear after our dawgs take care of business friday night. If by some miracle the rattlers beat our dawgs, we will be back and congratulate them cause we Dawgs have class!!!

I will do the same.