7-3A D2 Football '15

QC and DK for 4th.

Once again HS1988 you are about as off like that broke clock you got.

Once again? I haven't been "off" since Waskom game. You on the other hand predicted a Mustang loss in most every game. And some nonsense about 35pts. Dude you cray cray

Once again? I haven't been "off" since Waskom game. You on the other hand predicted a Mustang loss in most every game. And some nonsense about 35pts. Dude you cray cray

Am I mistaken, but they were down in the 4th quarter huh?? To QUEEN CITY??!! LOL, rofl!

Dude, you cray, cray. Hooks got speed like, Waskom, don't remember but think it ended badly for HS in that one.

Am I mistaken, but they were down in the 4th quarter huh?? To QUEEN CITY??!! LOL, rofl!

Dude, you cray, cray. Hooks got speed like, Waskom, don't remember but think it ended badly for HS in that one.

You need to pump yo brakes son. Hooks will see some speed Friday night! Bet dat! You see what happened in the 4th quarter. That D got a couple stops. But that O......oh my....they bad! You will see what I mean soon. Then we gonna see if you come around much. Lol....clueless Romo.lmao at this guy!

Astrodog,

An HS coach for wannabe coach who can't get a job anywhere else but HS. Hold on to your job there or learn how to type up a resume, cause sooner rather than laters ou will be looking, spring cleaning needed at that place, too many deadbeats.

It ended in a loss. But its not like they goose egged us or anything pitiful like that......we did score close to 40 on them.

Astrodog,

An HS coach for wannabe coach who can't get a job anywhere else but HS. Hold on to your job there or learn how to type up a resume, cause sooner rather than laters ou will be looking, spring cleaning needed at that place, too many deadbeats.

Touche former coach.....you know something about spring cleaning?

Touche former coach.....you know something about spring cleaning?

What I do know is if you can't get the job done, you will be house hunting soon. I bet there are some HSdudes that have been needing to house hunt for a while.

Especially the D coach. Pitiful.

What I do know is if you can't get the job done, you will be house hunting soon. I bet there are some HSdudes that have been needing to house hunt for a while.

Especially the D coach. Pitiful.

Not even close bud. Coaches all in good shape. Great staff. Don't be jealous.

I like to talk smack on here as much as anyone, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed!

Some people are just so bitter they lose any class they may have had. Sometimes failure causes this. At any rate, very little company in his group. Folks here know what kinda coaches we have.

It never ceases to amaze me the lines crossed and the rumors and innuendo that are taken for fact.

The ageless question, is it harder to get too the top or stay at the top. Always been my opinion harder to stay there. Pewitt is rising again. I think they can reclaim the top spot. I am sure the HS guys think I am crazy. That's fine.

It never ceases to amaze me the lines crossed and the rumors and innuendo that are taken for fact.

The ageless question, is it harder to get too the top or stay at the top. Always been my opinion harder to stay there. Pewitt is rising again. I think they can reclaim the top spot. I am sure the HS guys think I am crazy. That's fine.

PP will regain the district crown this year.

I don't think your crazy for thinking PP could win district. I don't think they will but I know its possible. As for the innuendo..... If you only knew the facts. Sad deal. I'm done discussing that one....other than to say....careful who you trust. Good luck.

PP will regain the district crown this year.

LOL....anything is possible I guess.

I don't think your crazy for thinking PP could win district. I don't think they will but I know its possible. As for the innuendo..... If you only knew the facts. Sad deal. I'm done discussing that one....other than to say....careful who you trust. Good luck.LOL....anything is possible I guess.

Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize we were discussing anything between us, and I sure didn't realize I was a "sad deal". Thanks for the advice though.

Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize we were discussing anything between us, and I sure didn't realize I was a "sad deal". Thanks for the advice though.

Never said you were a sad deal. I was referring to the " rumors and innuendo ". I have nothing but respect for you. No reason not to.

Mineola was a butt whopping. My son came home and told me and he was bear hunting with a switch. All the other losses were hard fought. I know we didn't score the first two games, but I saw glimpses of hope. Here we are 3-3. How good are we? I don't think even the kids know. What do I think? A team that eerily resembles 2010. That was a pretty decent year for us, if memory serves me.

I think we will be just fine when it's all said and done. Pride and tradition..............

Mineola was a butt whopping. My son came home and told me and he was bear hunting with a switch. All the other losses were hard fought. I know we didn't score the first two games, but I saw glimpses of hope. Here we are 3-3. How good are we? I don't think even the kids know. What do I think? A team that eerily resembles 2010. That was a pretty decent year for us, if memory serves me.

I think we will be just fine when it's all said and done. Pride and tradition..............

I know that PP's defense looked good against Waskom.

How about if you have a problem with the way a Athletic Program is ran, you go up to the field house and discuss it with the coaches? Bashing coaches on forum boards or social media is juvenile and doesn't accomplish anything.

Oops, my bad.