Carlisle vs. BIG SANDY @BIG SANDY

upullinmychain

Overton is up next...they haven't beaten us in my 8 years at Carlisle...time to make it 9 straight next week...sounds like the boys are taking care of business tonight Chain!

yeah it will be 9 in a row...right now Overton I don't think can put two halves together...showed a lot of promise early...now ehhh....

Carlisle just outplayed Big Sandy. Both teams had turnover problems and Carlisle capitalized on them and Big Sandy did not. #10 and #4 are some good athletes. #10 killed us with his feet.

I was proud of the Big Sandy for not quitting in the second half when they could have. Outscored Carlisle in the second half 27-17.

I do not try to cause trouble on here as Chain knows, but Carlisle has some really dirty players (#5, #45,) punching people in the face while on the ground. You would have thought Carlisle coaching staff would half said something to them...NOT!

If rocky sees it on game film, he will address it, on that you can bet the farm. Four lost fumbles and an interception kept this real close and closer than I like. With Colin back and Dalton in backfield or out wide this game would have been totally different. And as Colin would have been in secondary and put a lot more pressure on the recievers as he is 6'1" and can go up a little higher. Also had our other linebacker been able to play he could have shored up the flats and de-line more. But you know, if a frog had wings... Hahahaha, if everybody is healthy and back for district as I'm told they will be, then Carlisle is a totally different team and the dynamic changes on o and d. We will see... If we play Alto like we played Sandy, with all these mental misques, they will utterly rip us a new one.