⚾ The Official Mariners @ Rangers 3-Game Series Thread (September 18-20) ⚾

cheaptrick77

I'm kind of worried about a possible emotional letdown this weekend playing the Mariners after such an incredible sweep of the Astros, but I'm hoping the veterans on the club won't let that happen.

I believe I'd give four wide ones to Cruzie every single AB this weekend, regardless of the game situation. I'd rather take my chances with Cano, although he's scary, too.

That game last night was brutal. There wasn't any life in the Ranger players... almost like they were exhausted to be honest. I have to post some pictures of my seats.... I was on the first base side, Row 1 Seat 1 in the commissioners box right next to the camera well. They were free tickets from a college friend and came with $20 in Rangers bucks... Basically a drink and a BBQ sandwich....

But seriously, the dugout and players were lifeless... and when did the Rangers start letting Hamilton do anything again? :D He had a strikeout worthy of the game last night in his pinch hit effort in the 9th...

Not a great series, by any means. Derek Holland hasn't been the same since his clubhouse meeting with Charlie Sheen in Anaheim, but I guess he'd have that effect on anybody.

I think today's day off is well-needed. Gotta take two of three out in Oakland, then on to Houston for a huge weekend series with The Other Guys.