Hooks @ QC 10-30

BulldogzSuperFan

Wasn't at this game and have no clue of what actually happened, however, if there was a bench clearing brawl with nine players being ejected, then avoiding contact after the game , I.e., not shaking hands seems to be warranted.

As far as the Cheerleaders running to mid field and doing their "traditional" chant after a highly emotional game is probably not a good idea and in my opinion should be stopped by Hooks ISD administration. Running to the middle of the field seems to me that you are just trying to add insult to injury!

I agree shouldn't be done by cheerleaders, my daughter is a cheerleader. I have been telling then for years not to, but does not justify a grown man cussing out 15-18 yro girls. Tells me all I need to know about the class of QC.

Wasn't at this game and have no clue of what actually happened, however, if there was a bench clearing brawl with nine players being ejected, then avoiding contact after the game , I.e., not shaking hands seems to be warranted.

As far as the Cheerleaders running to mid field and doing their "traditional" chant after a highly emotional game is probably not a good idea and in my opinion should be stopped by Hooks ISD administration. Running to the middle of the field seems to me that you are just trying to add insult to injury!

The Hooks AD had his kids (all of them) lined up ready to shake hands if he was prepared to do that obviously he wasn't worried about another fight breaking out. Why you ask? Because he talked to his players and told them to do the right thing,seems the QC coach doesn't command that respect from his players or he could have done the same thing. The QC coaches didn't even shake our players hands even though the players attempted to shake their hands. As for the cheerleaders what they do is not that big a deal they do it all the time and only QC has a problem with it. There wasn't even any players or cheerleaders from QC left on the field the players were already in the locker room.

There was a five minute long bench clearing brawl. It's pretty common you don't bring those kids back out after the game to be face to face again to shake hands. That's just asking for trouble. QC had four ejected and Hooks had five and all were allowed to stay on the sideline. Those nine shaking hands after the game is a recipe for disaster. What is so hard to understand about that?

+1

You know. QC has good size and ample speed. They have the tools to be better than they are. I don't know but my coach used to slap us across the helmet to get our attention. No brain damage yet. I even recal a foot to the butt on occasion. Times have changed. Look at the college and especially the pros. Players are not willing to give up in accordance to what their payed

Guest WowOhWow

You must be an idiot. You must have not been watching the game either. I was in the Hooks stands during the game. Not sure what escalated the fight/brawl but what was terrible was the Hooks fans actually cheering on the fight. I did see the #55 kid punch Hooks kid, but the kid from Hooks was pulling is facemask down as they were falling. Hooks coaches were ignorant as well. I did witness the QC coaches shaking hands with Hooks coaches as well as some of the players. You say Hooks coaches spoke to the players and do the right thing, I believe QC made the best decision of the night by sending their players off the field. You say QC players were in the locker room, your wrong again, they were on their side of the track, they were still there after Hooks left the field. Also witness the QB from Hooks being one of the dirtiest, by kicking QC players on the ground while they were being held back by their coaches. So Hooks isn't bad? Hum

Says Sting92

quote name="Sting92" post="2302726" timestamp="1446317167"]

The Hooks AD had his kids (all of them) lined up ready to shake hands if he was prepared to do that obviously he wasn't worried about another fight breaking out. Why you ask? Because he talked to his players and told them to do the right thing,seems the QC coach doesn't command that respect from his players or he could have done the same thing. The QC coaches didn't even shake our players hands even though the players attempted to shake their hands. As for the cheerleaders what they do is not that big a deal they do it all the time and only QC has a problem with it. There wasn't even any players or cheerleaders from QC left on the field the players were already in the locker room.

• Like 2