Jefferson v Elysian Fields

FlowJack

Jefferson v Elysian Fields  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Predictions?

eazy their hoss, your the one bashing your own team, now you ticked off because we said how can you Talk down on your own team td89, man we have kids on that field that practice just as hard as the next team does, I enjoy watching Elysian Fields play football, win are lose I'm there supporting them threw it all, I had a kid come up to me and ask why does td89, always dog us out. I told him that your not a fan until it's time to get on the band wagon like you did Waskom. One more thing rock95 had a nephew#5 get killed this pass March, these are young teenage boys dealing with the loss of their teammate, and don't need your negativity.

Sorry for your loss. If kids on your team are getting their feelings hurt or are letting things from a fan forum bother them, then the Coach has done a very poor job of keeping them focused. Ridiculous.
  • Like 1

Man that proves it your fake poster with two different accounts on here that won't identify yourself and I hope this ain't somebody I know but don't get call bent out of shape cause I think EF will lose Friday and anybody else on here who has a problem with my opinion against EF on this game can kiss you know what of mine, get over it its my opinion

In my opinion if you think your team will lose just keep it to yourself no sense in letting the kids see that when you use a picture of their helmet! I will troll on now that was just my opinion!

• Like 1

In my opinion if you think your team will lose just keep it to yourself no sense in letting the kids see that when you use a picture of their helmet! I will troll on now that was just my opinion!

IMO I think EF will finish 4th in our district now with that being said there's some loses in their somewhere but I'll make my pick when that times comes and if this is bashing my school then so be it smh lol

Understand a person is entitled to their own opinion no matter what's it about and if someone of a school that they went to wants to say they think they will lose to certain team shouldn't offend nobody that's just ridiculous and like I said I hope EF does win every game but do I honestly think they will, HELL NO.

EF always plays us tough, I just don't think the Waskom backup from last year will have enough time to find Dillon Parker. Parker is the real deal, and Hughes can sling it. But on offense, we have to many weapons. Introducing more each week, and just keep getting better. Good luck and everyone come out healthy. Dawgs win it 35-14

+1thats a good way to put it, be a ride are die fan like wild74, and the kids do get their feelings hurt when they see a EF fan picking agents them.

You may want to take your on advice,

"BE A RIDE OR DIE FAN"!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

EF always plays us tough, I just don't think the Waskom backup from last year will have enough time to find Dillon Parker. Parker is the real deal, and Hughes can sling it. But on offense, we have to many weapons. Introducing more each week, and just keep getting better. Good luck and everyone come out healthy. Dawgs win it 35-14

That score ain't happening