Battle of the Attoyac!! Garrison vs Timpson

Ilovefootball2

41 to 18 Final. Garrison's first offensive play of the game was blown dead because the wrong RB was tackled and the refs thought he had the ball while the running back with the ball went untouched like 80 yards. Garrison also returned a ball that clearly was a backwards pass to the house that was called back. 

• Like 1

Garrison played a very sloppy game .... too many penalties and turnovers ...  The first play from scrimmage from the 10 yard line that was called back on the inadvertent whistle was ridiculous. All the officials and the entire Timpson defense thought Porter had the ball and he drug half the Timpson defense for 10 yards, except he didn't have the ball ... Watts was streaking down the sideline untouched for a 90 yard TD and the refs were blowing the whistle ... The game was nowhere near as close as the score ... We fumble the ball inside the 5 yard line running the wildcat and should have scored a few more times, but shot ourselves in the foot ... 41 - 18 very sloppy win ...

We played very sloppy, but having the inadvertent whistle on the first play is a killer.  It took the wind out of our sails for the whole first quarter.  Football is a momentum game and that sure took it away from us.  That being said, I feel good that we can dominate even when we don't have our best stuff.  Our QB had a good night, but I'm sure he would like to have a couple throws back to do over.  When he gets hot, he can light a scoreboard up.  It was nice to see us work on some things that we haven't done all year.  We are dynamic on offense and the defense is getting better each week.  If we ever put it all together, look out.

By the way, Osby is a handful.  We had trouble tackling him all night.

7 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

We played very sloppy, but having the inadvertent whistle on the first play is a killer.  It took the wind out of our sails for the whole first quarter.  Football is a momentum game and that sure took it away from us.  That being said, I feel good that we can dominate even when we don't have our best stuff.  Our QB had a good night, but I'm sure he would like to have a couple throws back to do over.  When he gets hot, he can light a scoreboard up.  It was nice to see us work on some things that we haven't done all year.  We are dynamic on offense and the defense is getting better each week.  If we ever put it all together, look out.

By the way, Osby is a handful.  We had trouble tackling him all night.

A lot of good RBs in this district. Osby, Porter, Johnson from LK, Lloyd from Tenaha, I cannot remember the Beckville kid’s name, and Joaquin does it by committee with 4 kids with distinctly different styles. 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

A lot of good RBs in this district. Osby, Porter, Johnson from LK, Lloyd from Tenaha, I cannot remember the Beckville kid’s name, and Joaquin does it by committee with 4 kids with distinctly different styles. 

It has been fun to watch all these good backs.  Any of the Rams' backs are capable.  It's a good problem wondering who to hand it to.  LOL.  Congrats on the win last night.  Ya'll beat a good team.

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Several have offensive capabilities..... There isn't a back in the area that blocks better #8 for the Rams....Just watch film. He blocks with the same intensity as he runs with.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, BlueBlood99 said:

Several have offensive capabilities..... There isn't a back in the area that blocks better #8 for the Rams....Just watch film. He blocks with the same intensity as he runs with.

I watched him in the Garrison game, good looking athlete and a selfless player.  I love to see kids that get after it even if the ball aint in their hands.